@loopylin
Active 7 hours, 10 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@theducktator as in like Ender’s Game?
oh yeah!
it was great. But sorta violent. But still really good.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
You’ve returned!
Azalea
Huntress studied the pictures of her and Sniper on the walls. Azalea did the same of her own, and they all seemed to depict various moments in her entire life. They ranged from significant events such as when she first met Trevor and Rachel, to completely random ones, like one that showed her and Austin…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
Huntress
“What’s…..What’s going on?” Azalea asked.
I had the same question.
Someone was watching us. Both of us, and the others too.
It was strange–these pictures, in full color and full resolution, like they were real. Even Emmerich and Rosalind’s, despite the fact that their world probably didn’t have any cameras yet.
Every.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
It’s been a while since I typed out that entire tag XD. I think I remembered how to spell it. It’d be embarrassing if I didn’t, I’ve probably typed it out a couple hundred types for Character Party and such.
Anyways! Welcome!
I read your rp while in Gabriel’s character, and that was a mistake. The end was…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle thank youuuu!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
lol, glad you’re back!
Wolfgang
The unseen blow sent him crashing back against the door, the breath knocked out of him. Wolf, you never watch for the unexpected attack, came Reinhard’s chiding voice in his ear .
“Oh!” Wilhelm stepped back.”Are you all right?”
“Am I alright?” Wolfgang managed, his voice odd and breath…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium One group, Ara by herself (@godlyfantasy12‘s character) and you can also just drop them in anywhere and @loopylin will probably make a maze monster to find them.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
I don’t think he will either
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
*Watches you from the shadows as you eat potato chips*
*Steals the potato chip can*
Would you like it if I come up with an excuse for Moth to meet Ari?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@whalekeeper gabriel’s not gonna like that lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
I’m making life so hard for Gabriel rn
Lucille
As the rest of the group talked, they faded into the background, and the voices themselves became meaningless noise.
Gabriel was trembling. His mask was off, and his eyes were glazed over as he listened to screams no one else could hear.
It was easy to imagine what the s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Heck yeah!! Go right ahead!
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
That would be cool!! And hurray for summer! XD Who would you add?
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
Hey! <3 This might just end up being a call with you, Lindy, and I. Like we’ve done before.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
I’m here! I might stop by for a bit
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months ago
Heads up! I will hang around the forum at 8 EST, and if anyone is free, we can do a call. If no one can, that’s okay.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months ago
did this weird little piece of Sniper and Huntress as centaurs
shading it now, which is why i screenshot it instead of actually saving the drawing. It’s still a WIP and I still suck at shading (lol)
yes, Snipes has an Australian flag on his saddle thingy hehe
I will say his design isn’t entirely mine. I befriended a fellow TF2 art…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin i spot httyd soundtrack 👀
lol
also i’m on a road trip with my family rn cause today is my dad’s birthday so i won’t be able to reply till tomorrow or sunday most likely.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 1 week ago
You guys have to listen to the playlist. It’s awesome
I like the renaming of the Agnes Obel song. Also I forgot about the fact that you ordered the songs according to the timeline, but it makes them more fun to listen to
- Load More
