@loopylin
Active 24 seconds ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3968
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Shall I tell you, or do you want to just read the scene?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw. That’s sad. Thanks for tagging me!!!
@liberty @koshka (I’m guessing by your comment that you read the section posted above.)
Do you really want to know if he dies?
(That is actually not the character I killed yesterday. I killed someone else which is why the flashback was there at all.)
Any thoughts on the section?!?!
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It might take me a bit to do, though. (CWW frenzy)
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aight, I’ll join with a couple. I made them up this last week for a project and I’d like to mess around with them. 👍 Their names are Pilgrim and Izzy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow very.
I’m glad you like Huntress as a character! I honestly didn’t expect too many people to care all that much about her. She’s one of my favorite characters I’ve created so far, so…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
plus I’m not great at dynamic character posing so……
SAME. It’s so hard.
Sometimes, though, I wanna post a scene or two for some of the other artists on here to draw and see their takes on it.
Maybe I should do that…..
Yes, that would be so cool!!!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
yeah I have like zero ideas for what they’d sing (or she’d sing and he’d accompany her), I just let her bother him lol
XD very characteristic of Huntress.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
yeah it genuinely confuses me–not just that they write it, it also confuses me as to why 13-year-olds write this stuff and no one seems to care.
Yeah. I have a feeling it’s a lack of good influence in their lives or the situations around them that kind of lead to that. Not saying it’s the only reason, just those are some big facto…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint here ya go!
Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
They were all pretty good.
Were there any character(s) you struggled to connect with? What could make them more engaging?
Nope, not that I remember.
Did Alan and the other character’s motivations and actions feel be…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae I’ve read of several other characters in Baron’s position….
They’re always interesting, if not a little sad.
Which of your stories is he from?
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
( @ellette-giselle Baron snippet from his POV)
I am a monster. I have taken so many lives, caused so much pain. And why? Why did I do it all? To please Father. To feel like I belonged, and had purpose, that I was worth something. My true parents abandoned me, Father took me in, I had to prove to him that his descision to take me in was…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You have been warned.
WWII story section! Want to read some?
@esther
Werner scene!
[Werner is having a flashback]
“Werner, wait for me!”
“Come on, hurry up Wolf!”
Laughter. Someone grabbed his arm and they both spun in a cercle, waving their hands for balance.
…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow yeah it would be HARD
plus I’m not great at dynamic character posing
Sometimes I wanna post a scene or two for some of the other artists on here to draw and see their takes on it
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow lol you’re good
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow yeah I have like zero ideas for what they’d sing (or she’d sing and he’d accompany her), I just let her bother him lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Devastating Werner flashback. Want to read some?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, I’ll look at starting in February. I have a novel I’m pushing to finish this month, so that should give me plenty of time to do that.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
NOO!! *sobs*
She’s still working on it. Maybe you could do some breathing down her neck for me. I’ve been doing it so much I’ve run out of breath. lololololol.
No, nothing yet. She said she’ll try to have it for me soon. I’ll let y’all know the minute I’ve got it!
- Load More
