@loopylin
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Awesome!! When you create an update in your profile, there should be an option to delete it afterward. Basically, tag Ellette and post your email, and then as soon as she responds you can delete it. If you can’t figure it out, @ellette-giselle can probably post hers for you to email her instead.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I like it! That’s amazing!
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yup, you have time! How was your family visit?
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
This is true, lol. 👀
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yup, sad girlie. Of course there are reasons for why she’s so Barnes-coded (XD) by the time she pops up in the RP, and this is where… I guess it kinda begins here?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh that’s so sad….. I’m excited to see how she became the barnes we know in the RP!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah, but see, I am proving my reverse psychology and reversing the tactic to remain silent has thus reversed your ability to make the judgment based on pure story need, so now his death is open to alternate decisions as long as tricking is on the table.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae @theshadow @koshka @ellette-giselle
Eeehhh Barnes scene. Very short, here it is.
Lucille headed out to the school grounds, her tin box banging against her side. No one else sat in these eastern bleachers. The rest of the class must have left already, impatient to move forward.
The young girl sat down. She clenched her fists, and…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh whatever. He is so dead. And It’s your fault. Because I had to prove that your reverse brain trick didn’t reverse my brain because I reverse brain tricked you.
so there.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah, a gargoyle. I shall keep your wise suggestion in mind.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
hehehehehehehe you fell into my reverse psychology
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m gonna save him just to prove you wrong.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yep. I estimate 30% chance survival.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah, I hadn’t thought of artwork prints!
*Grumbles* Ugh, you’re so unhelpful. 😡
Dark academia as in this:

And steampunk as in the genre, if that makes sense.
There is no way my study will look this dark, though, or as detailed. It’s probably going to be a more light academia with less wood decor…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Artsy artsy, and glowy too. Much approval. 👍 *Hands you a cup of glitter tea* You’ve both earned it.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Vv cool 😌
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
AHHH!!!! SO PRETTY!!! WOW! That is so amazing!! So pretty!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s totally fine!
Yes, give me one sec. I’ll post it and you shoot me an email. Once I get the email I’ll take me info down.
- Load More
