@loopylin
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yup! I can try to get you on really last minute!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
during COVID, our church received a lot of attention when our church took a stand and our pastor was thrown in prison.
Honestly, my first response was, “Wow! That is so awesome!!”Â
I know, I’m nuts.But you’ve seen what I write and I honestly admire stories like that so, so much! So I don’t feel glad that he was put in…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
YAY!!!!!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
This was me five minutes ago.
What I saw wasn’t inappropriate, I just get startled by the randomest things.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m homeschooled, but still.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal lollll my parents only allow me on KP after I finish schoolwork partially because of that
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal nahhh it’s okay! You don’t have to do it right away.
Tell me what you think when you do read it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal awww thanks! That means a lot, it means I’m quite good at copying the original vibe of the comic.
speaking of which, have you had the chance to read of these creature-versions of them in action?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal haha thanks!
They’re pretty quick to make, too, usually under an hour.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Also thank you!! I’m super proud of my comic over-drawings. They’re really fun.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal YES, and the sunglasses. How could I forget that?
nahhhh I totally haven’t analyzed every aspect of his design just cause I like it so much…… -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
another one of Sniper! (He’s my favorite so I draw him a lot lol)
I messed up on the claws but I like how I did the scale birthmark on his right arm and the gill slits on his neck.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Here’s one of Sniper!
He kinda just got out of being operated on by Medic (and technically isn’t supposed to be fighting again yet) so that’s why he lacks his hat and shirt.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Here’s a better one of him.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal I finally have the time to share the others!

It’s kinda hard to see but here’s Soldier with eagle wings and a tail. He’s an Ornithiform. Scout is just human and Pyro is a Salamandrion, who I didn’t have to edit cause you can’t see what he looks like underneath.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
For me its more like let my parents read my WIP or draw 25. I’m just scared that they won’t like what I write.
And seriously!!!! Whaley, Ellette, my Andrew, @stephie and now you too!!!!!!?
When the scanner is running again, I have a couple drawings in Baron’s art style that I drew tonight (only…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@esther-c @anyone-else
Apparently Livia and Marcurious are now madly in love…*coughs*
Marcurious just saved their life from a bunch of Azers, and it was love at first sight. However, Livia’s sister is not impressed…
Livia wasn’t dead, but if Marcurious kept looking at her like that, she was sure her heart would stop beating right the…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
yesssss ahh I missed youuu
I’ve been pretty good. I’ve just been doing school and trying to write stuff even though my brain isn’t braining half the of time. LOL.
That’s so real thoughhhh
Sameeee
My brain is NEVER braining though soooo
i’ve actually been making progress with my WIP somehow…*shrugs* it’s pretty surprising XDXD
- Load More
