@loopylin
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You’ve read dust? I read about three chapters, but I haven’t been able to get my hands on the full thing. How is it?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I would like to, but my week is looking pretty crammed. I think it might be better to skip this one and do next week. (Time got crowded with unplanned doctor’s visits after I was injured.)
So sorry! I hope I’m not letting anyone down!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Hehe, the Tell-Tale Heart is pretty fun to read, just because of how dramatic it is. Dark, but fun.
I remember writing a short story about a guy who was the president or something and thought that the sun had fallen out of the sky and went crazy and told the press about it.
He should stop spending time with Chicken Little, that’s what I…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hey, my family is going up to Moscow in February. Would you be interested in trying to meet?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
After a couple weeks of contemplation, the only genre my project seems to fall into is ‘absurdist fiction.’
Me:

It fits, and it’s funny, but it’s so hard to explain to people. I’m just trying to imagine having a conversation with a writer friend. “I’ve got a deep epic fantasy world, how about you?” “I write absurdist fiction. I’m pretty happy…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
*SUBSCRIBES*
I need to read this, one hundred percent. I’m sorry I haven’t jumped onto this topic right away, school and thesis have been attacking all my cognitive functions.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Eeeeyyyyyy cool art!!
Cross hatching and stippling look good, but they take sooo long… And if you get impatient, it looks messy.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*offers cake, slowly claps*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Wow! Yeah, I wouldn’t have guessed that! What is the origin of your last name?
Funny story… my grandma’s maiden name was probably originally said one way, since it’s not pronounced how it looks, but when her mom (or grandma? I can’t remember which) married into the family, she started pronouncing it a different way since she had a lisp. And…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay! Neat!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
well, you got closer than some people do XD
It’s pronounced eyesuh-la. Hopefully that makes sense. Some places will say it’s pronounced with an “ee” sound on the end instead of the “la” but I specifically know my Oma (who was actually my great grandmother and not my grandmother but she always wanted us to call her…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Are we planning another one of these for this Saturday, or what’s the plan? 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I would say it, Eye-suhl, like the Eiffel Tower but with an S instead.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Lolol! Well, then I’m saying it right. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I don’t know where the emphasis is on my name. Everyone just kinda lets it flow without much emphasis. So yeah, not really sure where it is…… lolololol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Hmm, like Liesl, but without the “L”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh no, I’ve been saying your name wrong too!! 😂 I thought it was Key-la. Where is your name in the Bible?
I think I’m saying your name right? 😅 I know we already had a conversation about this. I feel confident about everything but the “Ette”. I might have the emphasis wrong, but oh well.
The trick to no one saying…[Read more]
- Load More
