@loopylin
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
whaley replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Yayy I read them!! Congrats in the new project and the progress. :-p
I really like how smooth and descriptive your language can be. Since I read some of Guardian Angels, you’ve always written very peaceful, poetic descriptions, and that’s one of tour strengths.
You also do a good job giving each character some defining traits, so they aren’t…[Read more]
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I like the idea so far! I’m not a huge fan of retellings (tho I am enjoying my Robin Hood-esq Marvel AU😂), but this one sounds very interesting!
It’s always good to step back from a main WIP and work on something new and/or old, and you having fun with it is what matters most🥰😉
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper btw did you finish The Bad Batch? I was listening to a remix of its theme song and was reminded that you were watching it.
Man, I still love those characters, even if I’m not currently writing a WIP with them in it. I might, though–I have a few ideas still floating around.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint I like that idea. While I didn’t have too big of problems with the old one, this new one is a good trade-off and makes more sense to the storyline.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
awesome!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
of course, I haven’t read the changes yet, but from what I think I’m understanding you saying, this seems like a really good option. I’m definitely still going to be reading. (unless I end up hitting some snags with the new way you chose to do this, and then I’ll let you know if I need to stop.)
I’m really excited for book 2!…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes!!! Only about a week! I can’t wait!!!!!
Hmmmm…. can you know the name and characters?
No.
I think I’ll just wait and let the suspense build. 😁
(You gotta let me have some fun) lolol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Hii! Just popping in to see when the next book is going to be uploaded. 😁 Only about a week to wait!
Do all the titles rhyme with “Light” and “Night? Can we know what the next book is called and who it’s about yet?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint @whalekeeper yeah, for some reason most modern 2D animated cartoons really turn me off. IDK why, but the only 2D show I ever actually liked was a Tron-themed one that ran for only one season.
Those quotes are utterly hilarious though, more would be greatly appreciated lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Day 1 of trying to convince people to watch Gravity Falls, only using quotes from the show

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Hmph, majority’s opinion is not the greatest, just read Socrates
Or look at our country today……..
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
KP is glitching. i didn’t get emails yesterday either. I think it’s working again tho.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Searches through previous pages* Oki, here we go.
@jonas @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @grcr
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1, aka Rogan, Marcel, Leon, Julian, Sara, and Marcellus)
“We have to move. Now. No more time for arguing. They’re almost here.”
Marcel heard the man more clearly than he had earlier, although the voice split his head. T…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @theducktator @whalekeeper
Thanks y’all. I’m working on it. 😉
I’m so sorry, theducktator! I really wish I could have done it on Saturday but I really don’t have the time. Maybe I’ll be able to catch you next time?
- Load More

