@loopylin
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yup, even if the relationship is kind of distant.
He’s kinda the same.
I thought about killing off the parents, but Barnes has enough sadness already, and I felt it would be appropriate to give her a family to support.
Lucky Barnes, your author lets you have good things. Sniper’s parents will be dead halfway through the storyline and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Either you have a connection to supernatural powers, or I’m just very predictable
Nah, you’re just that predictable. No offense, if our roles were reversed and you came to me with a Bad Batch or Team Fortress fanfic idea, I’d react pretty much the exact same way.
Cool! So is this in any way parallel to the actual Avatar canon, a…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s wonderful!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Praying for you!! <33
Oh no!! Glad the car’s back, but I’ll continue to pray for y’all!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yess!! Will look at these later
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness *brings back memories* We used to love that show.  But I don’t remember that line, sadly xD
Finally, someone else who’s watched it!! That is sad, it’s a good line lol. There’s so many good lines from the show XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Rory
Rory leaned his head back and closed his eyes. The bus began to move, and he opened his eyes a crack. There was a young man who seemed to be sleeping in the corner of a seat several rows up. He had his hands shoved into his pockets. Rory looked down at his own pants. There were big pockets in them. He cautiously shoved his hands…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Rory
Took Leo’s hand. “Uh…. the last time I road one of these I was chased down, jumped off the moving vehicle, and then was tackled into a store, almost hit by a car, and beaten up in an ally.” He let out a deep breath. “Yeah, I’m ready.”
(Rory tries his hand at sarcasm…… hmmmm. Leo’s influence is doing…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Of course! Yes, prayer is the best thing. He really will speak through you.
idk about the account. My computer is flipping out today.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks!! I’m so so glad you like it!! 😊  I have been praying over it for a while, that God would help me have the right words and ideas. Thank you so much for your encouragement!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-Me being chronically inactive cause I’m about to serve a mission
-Someone mentions Avatar
-Me, breaks through the ceiling falling before you
I am here
AHAHAHA how did I know you were gonna do that?
Not sure what issue you would have…although there is one note I personally don’t like is the implications of Aang’s past lives…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@grcr oh man, that looks awesome!!!!
What program is that?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Barnes and Sniper would have a good conversation about their parents being annoying over the phone lollllll
My grandma will call or text at the randomest times, and I always get surprised because I’m in the middle of something. :p
They both should be happy though. At least they have parents who care about them.
Yup, even if the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie that’s good!! I’m glad!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Rory
Rory blinked. Uh…. I think. They’re just white spots in the sky. I’ve seen a handful once or twice if I look really hard beyond the lights of the base. I’m not our at night unless we’re doing training… or we’re attacking something.” He shuddered. “Why do you ask?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint Yes, I liked the raccoon deer too! His name is Lieutenant Bites. He’s not my design but I just had to draw him cause he’s so cool.
One of the characters in the story I drew him for rides him around.
Wolves are always bad guys, and since they are my favourite animal, I wanted to change things up a bit.
Yesss I feel this way…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint Those are perfect! Your characters even look kinda similar to their counterparts!
Alan looks a good deal less….bookish?…..than Alcatraz (where did he get THAT name anyway? Who wants to be named after an island with a jail on it?) though
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper lolllll
I wish I could say this about my characters but all my guys are from shows and stuff, so…….
lol
Does Hunter repeatedly being compared to Solid Snake or John Rambo count?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Barnes and Sniper would have a good conversation about their parents being annoying over the phone lollllll
 “Dad? Dad, I’m a- Ye- Not a ‘crazed gunman’, dad, I’m an assassin! …Well, the difference bein’ one is a job and the other’s a mental sickness!”
(later, talking to someone else) “I’ll be honest with ya: my parents do not…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper thanks! She (this particular individual is a female) was the first one I drew.
I haven’t figured out a name for her yet, but she’s Huntress’s companion (you probably recognize her from the roleplay forums). I call the species jaykos, though.
I have a feeling Huntress adopted hers cause her real name is “Jaylen” and she thought an…[Read more]
- Load More
