@loopylin
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I know a pair of twins who say they have it, but they’re probably joking. XD I and my younger sister sometimes have telepathy moments too, so I think it’s more of a close sibling thing.
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I started gesture drawing while listening to videos on the French Revolution. And I just kept adding more. So here’s a good day’s work! (I used photo references because I want to learn how to draw quicker.) (And of course, can’t go without a little character pose on the side to keep me company.)

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Sounds good to me! I probably won’t have a lot to offer because my art is few and far between, but it’s a cool idea.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle whoa, awesome job on these artworks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper “twin telepathy” lol people still say that’s a thing?
my twin characters, of which I have several, completely lack anything resembling that trait haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle Thank you!! The program I used was Procreate on iPad.
@whalekeeper thanks! His design is one of my favorites, I love to draw him.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I think I’m gonna take Chase out of the hospital now.
Though, I could’ve brought him back earlier, seen as how no one apparently knew he went there anyways
Chase
Chase walked slowly down the sidewalk, looking down at his shoes. His left arm was in a sling, his head hurt terribly, and he was tired, but otherwise okay. He halted his slow walk…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
And tangled is better than the original tale
It’s probably my favorite of the disney princess movies tbh. It’s a good story, the songs are good without being too annoying, and the fact that the main character is friends with a lizard makes me happy cause stereotypically, women hate reptiles in fiction.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Here’s Sara! I hope you like her!
She’s not smiling because I was trying to capture the way she feels to me at this point in the story. Hope that’s okay.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay, well I’m just going to risk it and if you hate her I can try again.
Here’s Carrot Cake.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
ah! Okay.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Pro-tip for movie watchers: Stop-motions tend to be higher art quality than normal 3D. I should make a list of my favorites and post it in the movie topic!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
Ahh, so exciting!! Great job!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I looked it up and it seems like it might be…. claymation? Something like that.
Yep! It’s stop-motion with lots of different materials. Stop-motions can be less expensive for the filmmakers, but they have to work a lot more.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
well then, I’ll keep it in mind.
I looked it up and it seems like it might be…. claymation? Something like that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
When I say it’s a good horror story, I mean that. There are a lot of thought-provoking horrors out there, usually to represent things gone too far, like dystopias. I think most good horrors are functionally dystopias.
Coraline is about home, courage, and the horrors of wishful thinking. It takes a ‘what if’ and digs into exactly…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
The Village wasn’t that bad, to be honest. It was disturbing, but in more of a thought-provoking way because of the plot.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I like dramatic dark things as long as it’s there for a purpose beyond making me scream or feel creeped out. It has to be there for a reason, and the reason needs to be highlighting the light!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Aw maaan 😂 I’ve never seen you back down on dramatic ‘dark’ stuff before… *Gives you a side-eye*
- Load More
