@loopylin
Active 5 days, 12 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Don’t worry I was pretty sure that was a typo lol.
The only reason why girl characters are in it half the time is for service 🙄 That is why I like the main girl from 86 ( I am going to reference that a lot XD) she is…. how do I put I??? She has a … flatter chest… I hope that isn’t inappropriate XD uhm… but yeah, she is modest. A…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@grcr 👍
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal also yeah, it’s pretty easy to mess up someone’s gender online lol
I’ve been mistaken for a guy on my YouTube channel before. Not too big a deal, I just correct them nicely and move on.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
 I did copy the pose from the game though…so is that bad?
Of course not. You still drew the drawing yourself, and most the reason people need references is pose much of the time.
Thanks, and please do, anything!
Okay. I noticed in your picture that you made the sketch out of very short lines. This is often called ‘chicken sc…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah totally! I watched Haikyuu when I was younger but my sister screened it for me, and I skipped a whole season because of fanservice. I think I watched Blue Lock (S1) without too many issues but lets be honest it’s because it’s got an almost entirely male cast, and still I skipped some stuff, the scenes that play after the…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal @mineralizedwritings yeah I have no idea what it is with cartoons. Japanese cartoons are so cute/made to look attractive and appeal to teenagers it’s annoying. And then American cartoons are often deliberately the ugliest things on the face of the earth for some reason.
Whatever happened to just drawing characters?
also y…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
lol! yeah, I am still under eighteen, and can’t really watch shows with intense gore/fan service/swears. Like I watched cowboy bebop with my older sister and brother, and they told me to look away at parts XD. Studio Ghibli film are either PG, or PG 13 so I don’t really need any parental guidance while watching those. (If you rea…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Lolol. 🤣 I know, it’s cool, isn’t it?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint   @hybridlore
Oh my word! I just saw that tiny bit of the test you created, Linus. I actually stared at it for a full minute because I was too scared to mess with it. That book is 100% way too real for me. 😂 And then I did a Cole move, threw caution to the wind, and have spent the last five minutes trying to hack it.
That th…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Wow, I was not expecting to get 25 notifs, all but two from this forum, when I logged on this morning. I’m glad everyone’s having fun 🙂
Of course you can use references!!!! I know you already posted your art, but I wanted to let you know this for the future. I’ve heard online many times people saying that “true” artists don’t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay that makes sense.
That is totally how I plan to have this structured, but at that time, many of the men were hearing about God for the first time, and the Bible talks about leaders and teachers being strong in their faith and well rooted in belief before they teach.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry!!!
You should have chosen an MC as your favorite. They actually all survived this time. 😂
I was like, oh no, she’s gonna love him and he’s gonna die. (he’s my favorite too, so we can cry together)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Uhmmmm…. I am a boy…. ✌️🫥
(Why does everyone assume I am a girl?! 😭 A stranger one YouTube, @Ellete-gistle, you! A person I met a long time ago in karate! WHY?!)
Oh my goodness I’m so sorry! Well in the past when I’ve been active here there’s usually only about 2-3 guys active, sometimes none, I guess it was just an ass…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooh that looks cool! The mid green for shadows looks so perfect, it’s like the background color reflecting into the shadow.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Girl, everyone starts somewhere, people’s art changes over time, don’t apologize for whatever stage you happen to be at. Nobody is going to throw up, we’re happy to have people participate no matter where they are at! Stuff like this is meant to help us get better, not make perfect art. 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Here’s mine! Also thank you @rae for making this, it actually pushed me and I feel like I did something new : )
I made the pose myself (With the help of some anatomy references, struggled a bit with it lol). Anyways here’s Gojo Satoru from JJK.

-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
~Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
Julian, Leon, and Ian. I also liked Albee. For some reason, Ian and Albee seemed really well developed, even though we didn’t get to see them for very long. Otherwise, mostly Julian and Leon, since I know them the best.
~ Were there any character…
- Load More
