@loopylin
Active 5 days, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@the_lost-journal where are those from?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Yes, he would.
Rory
Rory stared at Leo for a long moment, letting the older boy’s words play over in his mind. Leo turned to start down the hall, and Rory forced himself to keep up. “Leo…” he hesitated. “Leo, what is free? I know what my government says free is, but I think free means something different to everyone. At least, that’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper wow!!! I hope that person was okay.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Rory
Rory didn’t say anything. It was too confusing. It didn’t make sense to him… but perhaps Leo’s world was different? If that was possible.
Rory let out a slow breath. “Leo, do you have Agents where you’re from?”
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m not sure. The police told me to call back if I hear anything else. My neighborhood is not a suspicious area – it’s old and very peaceful – but there’s a thick fence behind us, and a large apartment complex beyond. That’s where it probably came from.
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m so glad you brought this back. And I’m glad you spoke up, because I’m writing a protagonist whose speech is very affected by stress, and it’s interesting to read about. How often does your stutter happen? Does it still affect you when you’re alone (if you talk to yourself)?
It’s also fascinating how stutters are similar to tics. I…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
that’s disturbing.
do you think you’ll find out what happened? -
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I hope they’re okay, too. It sounded like a woman or a child, so I just hope it was an overdramatic kid? …I don’t know.
It was real because my sister heard some of it. I went out to my pitch-black yard and listened for a long time, and even heard faint sobbing in the wind. Very disturbing.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator @ellette-giselle @loopylin @keilah-h
Sorry for commenting so abruptly, so late – I’m okay! XD I heard bad screams coming from my skylight window. There was some sobbing and yelling for help, and it died away before I could figure out where it was coming from. So we called the police.
I tend to hear weird things in the middle of the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
found this gem in a youtube comment section
Crosshair: Join the Red Team and we’ll be back together!
Hunter: Wait, we’re not gonna join the Empire?
Crosshair: What? No! We’re gonna join another universe which all our squad will unite again, but without objectives, Droids, and dead bodies because of respawn.
Hunter: *thinks about it* Well,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic What were your first written stories about? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
My first written stories were about the tales I used to tell my little brother about a land called Nutmag (not Nutmeg, NutMAG huge difference, I know). It had talking animals and no humans. I even had a theme song for it that I’d sing before telling Ezra a story. I wrote at least three short stories only about two to three pages long. I still have…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Chase
Chase looked at the floor, his eyes black. “Th-that’s sad. S-shall I in-intro-duce him s-sometime? A-all p-people should know f-fawns.” chase made a motion with his hand, as if petting some invisible animal.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Calling 911 is one of the most adrenaline-pumping experiences ever, especially when you’re a witness to something no one else experienced
-
Enid replied to the topic Scrivener Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I do not know the answers to these questions now, because I do not have Scrivener yet. I’m thinking about buying Scrivener soon, for the sole purpose of shifting my more personally valuable stuff to that.
If you do not get your answers to these questions from somebody else, I will find out the answers from my dad when he helps me. (Yes, I am…[Read more]
-
Enid started the topic What were your first written stories about? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
What were your first written stories about?
I don’t know exactly what my first handwritten stories were about. That was much too long ago, and my parents are probably saving them somewhere secret. But I do remember everything past when I first tried to use my dad’s computer. So when I was seven.I used to tell my younger siblings the fantastical…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Hey, here’s an idea. I have come across some lessons to help improve characters. There are five of them. What if we went through them together, both taking one or two characters that readers felt were flat (that would be Charles and Thom for me) and see what comes out of it? We could invite others to join as well. If we don’t lik…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
- Load More
