@loopylin
Active 5 days, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
My internet connection with this website is abhorrent. It took ten minutes to just load into the main page. Wyoh, if thou watchest over me, go haunt someone else.
Barnes
“Hey, Miss Teacher?” One of the smallest girls asked. “Why did we leave the classroom?”
Barnes, meanwhile, was setting up her file cabinet under a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@loopylin yes!! It keeps happening to me.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Yay. Looks like everything went though that time.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@linus-smallprint
Yes. For some reason KP is glitching, so I actually can’t see what I’m typing. I’m just shooting blind and hoping I spell and type everything. It’s like typing while blind. This is kind of odd/cool/frustrating.
I was going to say, I didn’t know that proton did that with docs. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@linus-smallprint
WOW! I didn’t know p -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@raxforge haha
like a dilophosaurus?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Barnes
When Barnes entered her classroom, none of the students noticed.
The desk layout was in shambles. Some kids had taken marker to board, and drawn creatures only dreamed of by psychotic three -year-olds. Levitated elements and paper airplanes drifted across the room.
“I see you’ve all been busy,” Barnes said. This is going to be a long…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Marcel
“You’re welcome, Celarent.” Marcel winked, although his mouth stayed in a determined line. He pulled his hand back and continued onward.
They made it to class without any more fighting. The room was already full, and a little chaotic, so Marcel had to take a seat by nobody he knew.
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ahh, here we go. @loopylin @koshka @raxforge the Twins, Syph, Rax, and Ben are in the same class as I’m going to describe. (It’ll take a couple posts to see what I mean.)
Barnes
Barnes was only a few doors away from her class, when her way was aggressively blocked by another female teacher. Barnes stepped left and right, but was only faced wit…[Read more] -
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m scrolling to find the right tags but my wifi is fried 🫠
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@loopylin haha he’s cute!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@the_lost-journal haha! It happens lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Rory
Rory was silent as the two moved down the hall. Leo’s words had a strange draw to them, and he felt as though they were pulling at his very being. For some reason, freedom made him think of the building… church… and the picture in the glass. Peace and freedom. Two things he had never experienced––
Until now.
He hadn’t tas…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@raxforge lol ok then!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@raxforge as many as you can keep track of
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@the_lost-journal ooh cool! Those are your favorite genres?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Aww Chase, you’re the best disney princess ever.
I have that meme you made a while back saved on the family computer.
Chase
Blue sprang into Chase’s eyes. “F-fawns fr-friends. I-I puh-tect lit-tle o-ones.”
- Load More
