@loopylin
Active 5 days, 4 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper The OG. Can’t go wrong with originals.
also the art one, so true lol. But it’s still art cause you made it with the purpose of being art.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@theduckator
oops
I totally disappeared again lol
sorry hahaha
Omc that’s awesome! but sad because you won’t get as much free time :/
Making money is AWESOME lolll
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Back to memes

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
I mostly have a soft spot for the first, but all three are good
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
What about antagonists who do the wrong thing, but for a good reason? Or who have a realistic backstory that makes you feel sorry for them, or at the least, understand why they do what they do? Do you just not like characters like that in general?
I guess I should rephrase what I meant because looking back, I actually do enjoy…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago

A doodle I did not want to spend much time on, but enjoyed anyway. Maybe it’s baby Marcel -
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Thanks! I’m glad.
Okay, I’ll see what the others think. I liked it as a nice recap of everything that was happening.
Erich is one of the Stien children. He’s married and has a kid. They were the family that Julian, Roland, and Aelic were staying with when Rolf and Leon caught up with them.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I have hope that you won’t kill off all the characters…
but am expecting at least one of the MCs to die.😭😫 -
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Great first section! You did a good job of establishing the stakes and the characters’ situations. One thought I had (for you to consider) is possibly to remove the first journal entry and start off the book with Leon. It might be a stronger beginning… but it works great with the journal entry there too.
Remind me again, who is…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Carrot Cake: “Oh… I guess you don’t! But HEEE does!” *Carrot Cake points at Sniper* “And you have a weird devils tongue… ARE YOU FROM HELL?! Is there fire there? But I think that weird girl looks weird too! She must be weird, and as weird as can be! Did I mention she is weird? She has weird eyes!” *Carrot Cake uses her fingers t…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty @linus-smallprint
FIRST SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Dawn Will Come
Draft 4
My soul waits for the Lord
more than watchmen for the dawn,
more than watchmen for the dawn.
… -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I don’t particularly enjoy heaven scenes either, but when an author takes a moment to show that God is actually with us down here, like when Aaron knew Jesus was so close and when the Maker talks to Janner at the Fane of Fire and felt the love of the Maker wrap around him at the end…that’s beautiful. It reminds us that ev…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Oooooo!!! I like your thoughts!!! Yes, I do have a weakness for armor. Go Lieutenant Roth and his guys!
(though one does start to wonder what’s going to happen when those soldiers came in contact with orders to hunt down the believers……)You’re planning a plot twist for the series as a whole.
Interesting…..
There are s…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
YES!! I am 100% in agreement with that! Those are the kinds of scenes that I love.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
His name is Smaug and he’s a dragon.
lol, my work computer’s name is Wheatley. It was the name of a robot in a video game; he’s nice most of the time but betrays the player character when he’s plugged into a corrupted mainframe. So I figured I’d name my computer that just in case there’s a robotic revolution or something and it…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Then again, I have had a pretty good track record for the last two books. No MCs died! Yay!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh, haha. XD. Yeah, I think we talked about it briefly right when you were first starting it.
Leon and Julian, from the last book. (Plus Albee and Ian, but I don’t think they’re coming back . . . unless they do. That would be cool.) I have a lot of other favorites, but they’re not in the Empire, so I doubt they’ll have much of a…[Read more]
- Load More
