@loopylin
Active 18 hours, 22 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yeah, go ahead! Do you want me to write out something more coherent or shorter than the last one? 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I love this!
We need to let Koshka react tho. Ugh! Hurry koshka! We need you!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
I like it. I can’t say it was one of my favorite, but it’s pushing the plot and you do need that. I like the interactions with the kids. They’re super sweet. I hope we get to see some more family time. I would love to see Alan becoming a sort of big brother, and also making friends with James as peers, or if James is older then…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’ve missed these fun fight scenes ;]
Marcel
Three new people rushed forward, flashing blades. Marcel flipped backwards and vanished.
It took the knife men a few seconds to look up. Marcel hung upside down, and feathery tendrils grew from his fists and heels into the ceiling. “What did you tell your parents on car…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
“There’s no hope. No one on the ground has noticed us. We’re going to have to start our own mini civilization up here, Lo. I could start growing crops in the dirt that’s collected in the gutters.”
Hahahahaha, Fel is unbeatable
-
Ruth replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
BEWARE!!!! Site is working weird today fo rme, so it might be for you too. It should be normal be tomorrow, unless…
UNLESS WYOH IS BACK! *gasp*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Chapter 11 is out!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
And this is the moment when the world blows up.
Oh man, Agents.
What have you done?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
The Agents
225 was starting to feel exasperated. Inferior children are idiots! He carefully buried the anger. He would let it simmer until he had the chance to take it out on Leo and the missing soldier. Instead, he smiled at the boy, who was now flopped over with his face in the cloud.
“He even knows when I not bru…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Tenz and Reid
Reid was glad that Hugo had awoken. It was a good sign.
“What are each of your skills?”
“Tenz can heal almost anything, from scrapes to broken bones. He can restart a heart, but he can’t replace it, and he can’t always fix brain damage. He also can’t replace lost blood. He can fly using his abilities, and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
We can’t go too far without Koshka. if she doesn’t like this then we can just ignore these RPs. After all, Quincy is hers
The Agents
225 jumped slightly as the cloud appeared out of nowhere. After a moment he nodded to 229, who took the lead. 225 knew his companion would know the layout of the school after studying the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Marcel
You heard ’em, up you get,” Marcel sighed. He hoisted Quincy onto a cloud, which he kept tethered to a cluster of trembling feathers on his wrist, only inches away. He gave the stranger a meaningful look. “Lead on.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I kinda made the decision without telling you, Marcel wanted to see if they could get down themselves. I was waiting for you to realize. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
The Agents
225 nodded and smiled. “Of course, come with us. It might help Quincy trust me, though I’m surprised he hasn’t seen me hanging out with Leo. We spend a good deal of time together.” He ruffled Quincy’s hair. “Your brother is a smart guy.”
Inwardly 225 was seething. This kid is pushing his nose in far too d…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m not sure how tall 225 is, but chances are, Marcel is smaller since he’s physically fifteen. 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Marcel
Feathers prickled along the nape of Marcel’s neck – a gut instinct, alertness. He played it cool. After all, this might not be a real problem. “I’ll come too, I want to talk with Leo.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Leo looked tense. Rory set down his glass on the floor and slowly stood up. His calm was returning, and with it his wits and training. “Leo, tell me what’s going on.”
The Agents
225 carefully restrained his anger. He wanted to tear this… this inferior to pieces. He smiled up at the young man. “Leo asked me…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Barnes has some traits which make sense for a leader in this situation. But you are free to combat anything she does. 😅
Hugo
As his vision floated back, Hugo winced and shifted to his side, where he could look up at the people around him.
“…I am the oldest,” Barnes was saying. Although a couple of these people were taller than…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Marcel
Before Quincy could be led on any longer, Marcel stepped out from behind his locker door. He took the strangers by surprise.
“I must be the worst eavesdropper on the face of the planet,” he said casually, hanging his head and looking through his brows at the strangers. “But it sounds like Leo needs his brother…[Read more]
- Load More
