@loopylin
Active 15 hours, 17 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I will
Marcel
A few more kidnappers were trying to disengage Quincy’s tech as Marcel flew back in the window. They backed up a little and got into defensive positions.
Marcel coughed loudly and pounded his chest. The white swirls on his face retreated. He could consciously talk again, although his throat and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Wow, Andrew must be special! I didn’t warrant you reappearing when I first arrived!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help Wanted: Plot in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years ago
@esther-c has some really epic ideas! I don’t think mine can top them!
When you first told me about this my mind immediately thought “Atlantis”.
Thinking about it more, you could do something like the DC universe where Atlantis is basically a country with a king and stuff, and the story is about two atlantian students going on an…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Help Wanted: Plot in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years ago
Glad I could help!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
If you guys get a date/time mid afternoon western time I’ll try to be there
-
Esther replied to the topic Help Wanted: Plot in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years ago
Oh yes, isn’t plot just the best? 🙄
(I’d rather spend time developing the characters, tbh XD)
Found these prompts online: (might help jog some ideas)
Divert from the norm and craft a story revolving around an underwater spy mission involving the legendary sea-monster, the Kraken.
Craft a story where an underwater archaeologist tur…
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years ago
I have a new Chase drawing
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@raxforge you’re welcome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@raxforge ok makes sense!
I’ll let one of the people in the actual fight reply to him appearing.
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I might be able to participate again…. 👀
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*Chase’s eyes go bluish green under the shade of his hooddie and he smiles*
Alpha
“Silvia, isn’t it?” Alpha froze. He had been walking away from where Nar was, when he heard the question coming from the hall ahead. Usually, it wouldn’t have bothered him but he hated that voice. It reminded him of the voi…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@raxforge cool, what’s his name? When you roleplay as him, you’ll put his name in bold above whatever you’ve written for him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle ahh ok!! See ya!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
well I can’t do that today. I’m getting off now. Any other day I’ll be on until around noon or a little later!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle nahh you’re good
if anything it’ll make me root for the character more.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
it won’t break the site or anything. We just wanna exceed the previous number of most people on KP at once.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
I promise when I wrote him I had no idea.
😂 -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator I’m here!
not that it helps any but I dragged my charrie Hunter out of a nap to watch. He’s pretty mad at me.
Perhaps I can placate him with a promise of baked fish.
@ellette-giselle a bunch of us all log on at the same time. The site tracks how many people visit it, and so we’re trying to see how many of us can all be on at once.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
what on earth is this?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
i was joking, lol.
however, reading from the page number i mentioned would be best if he wants to understand the current fight. If not, then he can just keep an eye out and jump in wherever.
if you want to throw a character give us a description and a face claim or drawing if you have one.
like I mentioned to Rae, if you want…[Read more]
- Load More
