@loopylin
Active 13 hours, 36 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @loopylin @beth-torres
Debatable 🧐 Alpha dealt a death stab before there was any indication that 231 intended physical harm… a little murderous, if you ask me. It was only after Alpha willingly initiated the stabbing that they started fighting to the death.
Sorry, I’m overthinking it XD
231 was the one who ori…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Pff, that’s tooooooootally not me. *Floofs away*
Okay, maybe I feel called out. 🤣 That’s very accurate. I feel a little sorry for any new KPers, but not too much. After all, the drama is half the fun.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yeah, I don’t really know what happened, it’s all a haze.
and it wasn’t murder, it was a fight. And someone died in the fight. That is not murder.
Debatable 🧐 Alpha dealt a death stab before there was any indication that 231 intended physical harm… a little murderous, if you ask me. It was only after Alpha w…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
hello! Don’t think I’ve met you! It’s my bad guys causing problems, but in my defense they were after my character Rory, and everyone else jumped into the fight. 😂
Everything is winding down, but Rax is a complete maniac and is here to fight anyone and anything. Completely can’t be trusted. Other than that, I think everyth…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @whalekeeper @raxforge
Alpha
Alpha watched as the Agents retreated, leaving behind their fallen comrade. Alpha rushed immediately to the girl and the fallen man, kneeling down and turning him over. “Grathmere would be so proud of me right now,” he muttered. Then he cursed. “I thought they’d have enough sense to at least…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
You literally walked in at the WORST POSSIBLE TIME!!! I’M SORRY!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@theducktator very true, very true
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@raxforge haha you’re welcome for the laughs!
it was made for any new kp’ers but I think you’re the only one right now anyway lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
You can’t deny this is what the modern state of KP is.
Not that any of these things are bad at all, it’s just funny.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
ahhh!!!! Love himmmmmm!!!!! WAY better than the one you had before!! So cool!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper @raxforge @rae @koshka
Holy Moly! Things got crazy.
okay, it may have been my Agents who started the trouble, but let it be known that Alpha was the first to kill.
Besides, this is way better than boys trying to ask girls on dates and girls pairing everyone up.
plus, the Agents (my characters) only want to kill Rory. (Also my…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years ago
@loopylin Just checked out your YouTube channel again and your ragdoll drawing has 1.8k views!!!!! Congrats!!!
Btw, I find your videos really relaxing. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
lol I think I brought too many charries with me, and they all range from “probably neurodivergent” to “most likely deranged”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae Hunter says “hi Mayfly! glad you remember me!”
Snake was attracted by the fish and is now sticking around to see if his powers help any. I told him they won’t because it doesn’t work in our world, but he wants to try anyway.
He and Sniper (who usually hangs around here because he knows I talk about him a lot and he wants to make sure what…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint whoa!! Very good!! I like his tufted hair and the bird flying next to him (a raven?)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint yes please, pretend it doesn’t exist lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae @theducktator @everyone
4 EST on Friday? I should be able to.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Koshka has to reply to that, I think. Leo was in the elevator, right?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
This is kinda crazy guys… I went for a nice, peaceful walk in an arboretum for an hour, and this is what I come home to. 😅
@koshka @ellette-giselle @raxforge
Marcel
“Terrorists? What the heck?”
A fireball whizzed through the air and smacked into his wingtip. The edges singed, and Marcel had to clench his teeth to keep from yelping in p…[Read more]
- Load More

@rae aww thanks! Glad you’re enjoying them 🥰