@loopylin
Active 12 hours, 56 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
“You can choose what you believe, Shuffler, but you can’t change what’s true.”
― S.D. Smith, The Green Ember“All of life is a battle against fear. We fight it on one front, and it sneaks around to our flank.” He paused, looked kindly at her.
“Yes, Father. I understand.”
“I regret many things I’ve done,” he said, “but most of all I regret thos…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
“Become a writer so we can commit lawful murder together” – me to my CC class
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@everyone
I need a new date. Friday, Andrew and I can’t be here. Thursday I have crew, and Wednesday once again Andrew and I can’t be here. Saturday GRCR is gone, and Sunday I have a race. So it looks like we’ll have to do it next week. Sorry guys.
And for next week, I have crew Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and I think piano lessons Tuesday,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh…okay
goes and cries in the corner*
It’s fine! If it’s not gonna work, it’s not gonna work.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
We have a CC party that day.
Oh, that’s right! I completely forgot!
Though, isn’t it supposed to end at two or something? Correct me if I’m wrong.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Your wolf drawing (by Chase) was very good. Plus you used charcoal, I think, which I am too scared to use.
Actually, I did that one with your average school pencil (though I did miraculously find a good eraser so maybe it wasn’t so average after all). I have done charcoal, but I am not good enough to do the minimalistic guidelines…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Decided I wanted to play with hair

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Hey rae, want to see some drawings of mine from last year?
Oh wait, you can’t, because I hid those in a lock box and buried them so that no one would find them. EVER!
Do you know how the drawings this year are any better?
I kept drawing
and drawing
and drawing.
It takes practice.
Also, helpful side tip, at one point when I was about…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yeah, Alpha didn’t think things through at all.
He needs therapy, lots of therapy. Maybe a therapy dog. Something super fluffy, like a labradoodle.
XD can you imagine Alpha with a dog?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Oh man, that is hilarious!
No need to feel bad, at all. We a writers, and as such we are already a little crazy. They should be ready for this. We are in the haven of safety where writers can be writers. Not where writers pretend to be normal people.
(Someone needs to quote that. XD)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
WHAT!!! STEPHIE!!! TRAITOR!!
We are still pushing for Stripe to get hugged, and it is going to happen.
Its a fact.
and I just gave Linus a rundown on facts.
😉
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
You are not a bad artist, and you have drawn things very well in the past. Your wolf drawing (by Chase) was very good. Plus you used charcoal, I think, which I am too scared to use. Give yourself grace. 🤗
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Yes, it is. The folds on clothing is never correct, the highlights in the hair is either non-existant or terrible. I either over shade or don’t shade enough. The proportions,are funky. And this is just the people! With animals or objects well…nothing goes well.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Alpha is murderous sometimes. And it tears him to pieces inside.
He needs therapy, lots of therapy. Maybe a therapy dog. Something super fluffy, like a labradoodle.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Basically, a reckless disregard for life.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yeah I totally get what you mean.
I’m looking at the first interaction, just by itself, for Alpha’s behavior. He hears a suspicious conversation. Doesn’t even see what’s fully happening, and stabs a guy in the shoulder. A stab like that still disregards a life.
What if 231 died from it anyway, because he had a physical quirk like Alpha does?…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
How can everyone’s art be so good?!!! *looks at new Chase drawing* My art looks terrible!
- Load More

