@loopylin
Active 12 hours, 1 minute ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@beth-torres LOLLLLLL
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@rae Look me in the eye and tell me that your drawings are worse than this one.
Mine are cartoony and I can’t shade them to save my life. It took me 4 years to get to even this point. But they’re kinda cute, even when they’re of characters that kill each other for a living (which is most of my characters *facepalm*)
And, if anything, I can give…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper lol glad u guys like it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator WHY WERE U ON DRUGS NOOOOOOO
ok I know you’re just messing around lol (unless you were on some kinda actual medication haha)
Philosoraptor. That’s a new one.
Who is Ken and why is he headless???? lol
@raxforge water balloons are the best non-lethal grenades.
tacos, tacos are good
@ellette-giselle oooh I love Green…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@rae You wanna look at my art?
I bet you it’s worse.
Ok, that’s a joke. But I’m sure your art isn’t as bad as you claim. My art isn’t that great either but I’ve grown to like my weird style.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
It’s a rather hairy situation.
I just died.
That was so bad.
Ugh!
By the way, that drawing you posted earlier, was that supposed to be a character, or was that just a drawing experiment with hair?
I was just playing around with hair in the breeze/wind. Why?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
But the hair! You didn’t give him the special part/wizard hairstyle I’ve developed for him!
But the hair when you did Friedrich!!!
I think you and I canno0t do each other’s character’s hairstyles right. lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Oh, well the meme I made and posted above just about explains it. You kinda have to hold your breath and dive. Once you’re in, let the current take you, and then start fighting people and blowing things up,
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Where did you see that? lol.
I really like the style. It’s quite good. btw, I don’t think my Alan was THAT much different. lol. I think the cape set him off wrong.
I suggest royal blue or blood red for the scarf. (maybe gold?) A leathery reddish brown for the vest/coat. (Can’t tell what it is) Black or dark leathery red…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
That is my brothers 100%
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yep, I’m to blame!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Who let him into KP?
(Please no one remember that this was the exact same thing several people said when I first got on…..)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
XD Our characters are popular for all the wrong reasons!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I think Alpha needs a black cat
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Yeah, Alpha would be totally suspended… if he was actually a student
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
You’re welcome!
I wonder why we keep having fights. If it was run like a normal school, almost every student would be suspended indefinitely and maybe end up with a record. XD
au contraire Mon ami
You forget that this is a “Fantasy” school.
Anything goes.
- Load More

