@loopylin
Active 1 day, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal wowww your story sounds amazing!!!
kinda like mine tbh. you wanna hear about it?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You have an older brother!! I’m so envious! I always wanted an older brother.
Yeah. We’re pretty close. Sometimes people even think we’re twins (or boyfriend and girlfriend as has happened before. That was very awkward) He’s a year and a half older than me. I also have two little brothers.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
haha! that’s great!!!
My brother and his friend are quiet funny like that. lol.
You have an older brother!! I’m so envious! I always wanted an older brother.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
and what’s worse is when they attack the chicken coop after eggs and chicks, the protective hens are killed, but not eaten so it’s an icky sight.
My big brother was with me (Caleb. I used to call him by Cgecko on here but since Andrew knows him I didn’t want to have to explain) and he read your story about your brother’s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes, and nasty things ATE two of our baby kittens and a lot of our chickens!!!!!
My brother’s friend was driving to our house with my brother and when they saw a opossum crossing the road they chased it down with the car. Then my brother’s friend said, “I hope that wasn’t a cat.” lol.
It wasn’t.
It was a little nasty.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I liked Robinson Crusoe. What was wrong with it?
It could have been so much better.
His style tells you a lot while somehow telling you nothing. Robinson is a terrible Main Character (Yes, I know he gets better) and there are no side characters when he’s awful to make anything enjoyable. And there’s no promise that Robinson will get…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Hall of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
This is cool, I’ll definitely introduce a few for opinions.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka   @power

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I read this late last night and I thought this meant something totally different.
Oops.
Basically I was upside down on our zipline and I was joking around cuz of the blood flowing to my head.
Yeah, Caleb, they do deserve our respect
Not opossums! They DO NOT deserve any respect at all!
Except the fact they can’t get rabies. Little rats…[Read more] - Load More

