@loopylin
Active 1 day, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
Well then, keep an eye out on November 1st for the next part of the saga!
I’m so glad that you’re glad I’m continuing!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal here’s the creature forum! You can read through it if you want and see some other people’s creatures, and then post your own if you’d like!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings you’re welcome!
You said a while back ago you wanna make some of your stories into comics, right? Are you still doing that?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle nothing in particular, no, but I do want to see how the Ardentan church continues in Aaron’s absence. I’m glad you decided to continue the story after the first one!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal haha that’s awesome!!
oh, and there’s a forum I made so we can talk about these creatures in detail. I’ll tag you there so you can see it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper ooooh!
I feel like you did my name before but I’d love to hear what you imagine what you think of it.
(I also feel like that would make an amazing gift idea: make nameplates for your family or friends, like to hang on their walls or something, and each letter is the color you imagine for it. I would love something like that.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle I would love to, except like @highscribeofaetherium I have some other art stuff I’ll be working on…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper oooh this sounds interesting!!
This is the perfect prompt for me, my characters always have crazy scars….
Now to pick one.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh.
Well……..
It’s not much of a challenge without other contestants………
@mineralizedwritings @rae @linus-smallprint  @keilah-h @loopylin
Any of y’all planning on doing this one?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Is anyone else doing this, or is it just me?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you! Yes, that’s why I love it so much!
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
If you have time, I would LOVE to hear examples. Like, describing the things you see/feel/hear and what happens when you do.
Okay um… *Thinks about where to start*
So grapheme-color synesthesia is the most common type. I see letters and numbers with colors. Look at a letter, and use your imagination as hard as you can to picture the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh my goodness, how did I not know that before?? I am so glad though. (You may be bombarded with questions in the near future. ;))
That’s fine with me! 😂 I even wrote a ten-page research paper on the subject, so I’ve done the research dive myself and it is certainly complicated.
I’m not sure what the proper names are for all of hers, (…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
If you have time, I would LOVE to hear examples. Like, describing the things you see/feel/hear and what happens when you do.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh my goodness, how did I not know that before?? I am so glad though. (You may be bombarded with questions in the near future. ;))
I don’t know some of those, but I will definitely be googling them asap. I’m not sure what the proper names are for all of hers, (this is still kind of an early stage of development haha) but she see…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Yay! You got it!!! OH I LOVE that quote. I literally almost just changed mine to that quote a second ago, but then went with the one I have right now.
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Look at the first post on this topic. It will explain everything.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
It’s a short story war (contest) to the death (literary speaking) lololol.
You write a short story about the prompt given. (This time it was Tell the story of a scar.)
You can use new settings/characters or use characters from your own WIP, as long as the flow of the story is clear to people who haven’t read your WIP.
Then y…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yay, people still want to do this!
If you need extra details, check the first post of this topic written by Rae. She says 500 words requirement, no set maximum.
And yes, you post the story on here for people to read when the deadline hits. You do not read other people’s entries before you have written yours and posted it, that way the…[Read more]
- Load More
