@loopylin
Active 1 day, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
looks like my other drawing of him is not on the computer. I’ll scan it in and post it later
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh, I mixed up…
The scarf is the lighter blue item, sorry
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Here’s Baron:

-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh, and he will introduce himself as Brutus, but he doesn’t always respond to the name
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
On second thought, I think I’ll add a new charrie. Maybe I’ll add them later
@everyone
My charrie!
Baron (called Brutus)
Baron is a new character I have had in the works for a while.
His hair is pale grey/white. His eyes are green and dark blue. He’s tall and skinny. Baron is also a wind elemental, and he is considered powerful,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sure!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Haha, I get what you mean. Sometimes I enjoy research, sometimes it’s overwhelming how much you DON’T KNOW about a subject. But I really appreciate all your help 🤗
Awesome! Thank you!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m not trying to steal the way you see everything, it’s just so interesting finding out how a real person with synesthesia would think about them 😅
Totally! I love going down the research rabbit hole to tell you the truth. I know some people despise that part of writing, but it’s just so fuuuun.
Also, purely curiosity, what color is…
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You can judge or write, whichever you want.
No problemo, are you game to judge? :]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m not trying to steal the way you see everything, it’s just so interesting finding out how a real person with synesthesia would think about them 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Awesome!! Thanks so much!
Also, purely curiosity, what color is the name Sara to you? Or Cole?
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Wow. I LOVE that description. Do you mind if I use it or something similar?
It’s all yours! Literally use anything you want, I don’t mind XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Imagine if there was a pink fire. A combination of glowing orange and pale translucent pink. That’s what I associate hope with. :]Â
Wow. I LOVE that description. Do you mind if I use it or something similar?
Thank you so much for answering all the questions! I will probably have more once I start writing. 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Keilah is a watery green, like a piece of sea glass 🙂
make nameplates for your family or friends, like to hang on their walls or something, and each letter is the color you imagine for it.
Funny thing, our family sometimes divides things by colors for each kid. As a little girl, I suggested what each person’s color should be, and…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I even wrote a ten-page research paper on the subject, so I’ve done the research dive myself and it is certainly complicated.
That’s long! 😅 Well great, that means you’re an expert xD
Can you imagine what a short film abot it would look like? 😄
That would be SO cool… and trippy 😂
Wow. Thank you so much—that was really cool to read.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings aww that’s a shame that you’re sick! But the poster idea is awesome!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, it’s slow going though. I’m real sick so I can’t really do any work. I did finish the front cover of OLH and it looks really good, I have it on my wall as a poster right now. I really just make fanart right now because it’s fun and doesn’t feel like work, but I still do some writing and worldbuilding for my comics every now and then : D
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae That was amazing. Whatever song you were writing for them, I’d love to see it if you ever finish it.
@theshadow @theducktator @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin
Huntress
Whoa.
That was different.
The holographic instrument Silvanis played reminded me of a piano, and Fairy was holding something like a violin but with vines for…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle ooooh I’ll be waiting!!
- Load More
