@loopylin
Active 14 hours, 54 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3972
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, I do something similar, only on physical cards because it’s easier to visualize. How detailed does that usually get? What do you mean by graphing characters?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow yeah….it is lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Don’t rub it in.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I do bullet points and make sure I know the key points, the beginning, climax, and end. Then I graph out my characters. Other then that, I don’t do too much planning as long as I have a solid plot idea in my head.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
My older sister used to raise rabbits!
we raise silver fox rabbits!
I had an allergy to beef for a while, so we started raising rabbits for meat. Though, now they’re basically pets.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle you could have one or both of them get really, really close to death, and everyone thinks they’re dead, but then someone notices them still breathing or something, and they rush to save them.
I do agree with the others that letting them die was kinda getting old. Them dying was……sorta tolerable for me, but it was like the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
YESSSSSS!!! We convinced you!!! 🙌🙌
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I can’t wait to see the new scene! 😁
having hybridlore on the protection squad is scary! Why did I ever tell her about it?
Because you wanted me to kidnap all your characters. MWAHAHAH.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
having hybridlore on the protection squad is scary! Why did I ever tell her about it?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
okay!! Fine!! I give in.
I’ll rewrite that whole scene tomorrow.
y’all win.
*slams down pencil in despair.*
it actually won’t hurt the plot much, and you are actually making sense.
fine. I’ll do it.
they go free. Both of them.
I can’t believe I’m doing this.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
*graciously accepts confetti and medal* Thank you, thank you very much.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@koshka YES. Thank you.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Good 😂 Sounds like a lot of fun. I don’t do as many aesthetics as plotting boards, I think pretty much everyone on here makes aesthetics and it seems to be a huge motivator.
I’m cleaning because my aunt and her boyfriend are coming over, and my room is the guest space. Last week my truck driver grandpa slept in my pastel themed…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m the dangerous one? You’re the one with like, a 50% character mortality rate. 🤪 I feel sorry for your characters.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes you are you little…. little…… I don’t know what you are.
Dangerous person.
Lol. I’m having a great day. Having a lot of fun plotting my next book and building character boards and aesthetics.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
WHOOHOO!!!!! 🥳🎉
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh good grief.
I’m gonna do it.
I’m gonna save him.
Eric’s gonna live.
How on earth did you get me to do that?
I can’t believe I’m going to do this.
You are dangerous.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Haha
I vote give the character whichever ending highlights their unique story/perspective the most. For some characters, that’s a dramatic sacrifice. But there are lots of differences in characters, so I try to give each character their own ending, lol.
Ignoring that discussion (since I’m guessing you’re over your head in the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah. That makes sense.
Like the Imperial officers would just stand by and let him.
I know, but he could at least try. I think it would make his death more meaningful and give a bigger impact. But it’s up to you.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
She’s the first person to ever get me to reconsider killing a character.
- Load More
