@loopylin
Active 11 hours, 25 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3972
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
thanks so much!
I wish I could say things, but I’m keeping my mouth shut until I judge lolol.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
there’s also a convo between Medic and Demo about how every time Medic tries to give him a new eye, something bad always happens to it and them as a result, and Medic’s come to the conclusion that Demo’s eye socket is just cursed or something.
Eh, that sounds right XD
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Here’s my story, sorry if it isn’t great, I kind of rushed it lol.
The Final Minutes of a Dying Man
Eyes closed, he began to think.
And now, to death I go. The pain had subsided now, he couldn’t feel it much.
And as for life, what I have i to say? I laughed, cried, feared, failed, conquered, and loved. I saw many things, such…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Well, thanks for the compliment. 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle wow!
also don’t worry about your signature being messy. That’s just how signatures are.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty oooh I loved that!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you so much!!
Wait, you think my signature is neat? it’s so messy! lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I can’t seem to get into your document, and I requested access twice……..
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay, I’ll take a look at it. I believe the first draft did have the original CS Lewis quote, (though I gave it to Darrien) I can check the original quote and then reword more appropriately.
Lol. They are chaotic. They range for four to twenty-four. lol. a wild bunch.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I figured you probably knew, but just wanted go make sure. Because otherwise I would start rambling about stuff without defining things, like I normally do. XD
Yeah, I either lump it into personality or give it a category
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s true, the rewrite was.
The one paragraph where you said something along the lines of, make the enemy rejoice when you’re out of the fight, seemed taken straight from that quote (C.S. Lewis?) I could see modern believers saying something like that, but I don’t think it would be a well-known phrase in this world. Maybe p…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey, the last part was happy too.
Any thoughts? What do you think of the Caddicks so far?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay!!! A happy part this time!! 🥲
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
XD that would be very in character.
yeah, I read that in one of the tie-in comics and was like “ohhhh, that actually makes a weird amount of sense.”
there’s also a convo between Medic and Demo about how every time Medic tries to give him a new eye, something bad always happens to it and them as a result, and Medic’s come to the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks! I just requested access
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
NEXT SECTION!!
Happy happy day! It’s super long!!!
Joseph sat on his bed and carefully opened the journal, his fingers trembling with the wave of emotions that filled him. Memories of Aaron flooded his mind, and for a moment he was too blinded by tears to…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I know what Psychology is, I just wasn’t sure what you were meaning. lol.
I have that sort of thing, but not in it’s very own category. It normally ends up in notes, or in a sub-part of personality. (example: he is this way because…..)
So yeah, I just never had an explicit place for it.
- Load More
