@loopylin
Active 31 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3972
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed whoa, awesome characters!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle wowww great drawing, and if that’s the character’s name up above I love it.
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
You are so welcome!!!
(haha, that IS funny!!! And I love the name Josef btw✨)
I LOVE THEM SO FAR!!! and yes, I wanna see more😌
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Girl I AM LOSING MY MIND!!! Stop teasing me like this!!!! I. want. to. read. it. so. bad!
AND I WANT Y’ALL TO READ IT SO BAD BUT WE HAVE TO BE PATIENT😭😭
oooh👀✨ (well…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Nice perspective, has depth to it. :]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
AHHH!!!! I love the aesthetic!!!
Girl I AM LOSING MY MIND!!! Stop teasing me like this!!!! I. want. to. read. it. so. bad!
AHH!! You have some of my pet names!!!!!! (One of the ones with my favorite names had better not be the traitor!)
-
whaley started the topic Early 1900s Research in the forum Historical 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey guys, does anyone have quality resources on the history/culture of America between 1900 and 1950? I’m encompassing both the World Wars in that because they are important context, but I’m also very interested in the Roaring Twenties and how entertainment developed across that timeline.
I’ve always been interested in that time, and have gotten…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
thank you so much!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you so much!!! What do you think of the characters?
(want to now something funny? In the original, Josef’s name was Riker! NO LIE! It was in the notes that I had since 2018.) I changed his name of course, and I think Josef fits even better.
Do you want to see any more?
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @theducktator @grcr @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @anyone-else
Pastor Nikolai Smirnov’s close group, being all of the people who help keep his underground church running during Leon/Riker’s 3rd book, all that he trusts deeply and that do all of the things necessary to preach the Gospel, and all men that Leon/Riker also…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
And now I’m realizing how many times I tagged you.
Sorry!
I just got a little excited……
I’d love to hear any thoughts or questions, and if you want to see the other characters I’d love to send them!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh my goodness! I can’t believe you’re serious!! Maybe now we can bounce ideas off each other since we both have done a lot of research in this era!
If you’re willing to take a look, I posted a few aesthetics in the mood board topic. I’ll repost them and tag you if you want to see. I’d love to hear your thoughts!
(btw, that…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Have you seen the movie!?
I was looking at it this morning and I LOVE the cast! They’re exactly how I imagined them. It looks like a few parts got left out, and there are a couple added scenes, but other then that it seems pretty accurate for a book to movie.
Have you read the second book?
I want to read it, but the library…[Read more]
- Load More





