@loopylin
Active 2 hours, 21 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3972
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oooh, yesss, I love it!! 😍
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
14 snowballs!?!?!?!?!?!??!
Y’ALL
fine
*cracks knuckles*
I’m gonna get 700 words written
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost_journal
Hiiiii!
So basically you just compile a bunch of photos and quotes that describe your character. Everyone does it differently and there’s no right or wrong way to do it!
I’d suggest creating a Canva account (go to canva.com and sign up, it’s free!) and you can do really cool things with Canva, though there are other platforms…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore they’re sisters??
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka is this true?
bruhhhh how did I never know that I’ve been interacting with you two for years and thought you were completely unrelated!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Nice.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
You sure did.It wasn’t a hard one tho.
Hmmm. I see what you mean.
I might switch that.
We’ll see what @linus-smallprint says.
Thanks so much for the feedback!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Guys I’m so sorry to everyone who has tagged me, thank you and I plan on getting to this tomorrow XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
SNOWBALLÂ Â 8X!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Hah! @linus-smallprint and I called it!! 😆
So, good section. The end… I know you said there are going to be parts of the books where you include longer scripture passages. That’s fine, but this scene kind of feels almost exactly like Aaron’s did, when he was studying the Bible about a husband and wife. I think it’s too similar…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Wait… are y’all twins? I know you’re sisters. 🤨
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr Ooh, looks so pretty!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
What can I say?
I like pelting people with snowballs! It’s fun, especially when they get revenge!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr oooooh that’s an awesome board!
also what’s funny is the font in the “you want battle? I’ll give you war.” quote is the same kind of font that Erin Hunter books (think warrior cats and stuff) are printed in. I recognized it instantly.
(I looked it up, and it is from warriors! from the character Skystar!!)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Times four!!!!
Are you joking!!?
lol
                 Josef swung his suitcase and whistled cheerily as he made his way up the drive toward his home. The two months of training had passed, and now he would have ten days with his family before he began his work. Josef had told Rosemarie he was coming home that week, but he had…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I have known happiness and sorrow, war and peace, life and death, and through it all, through the changing times, the uncertainty of life, the unstableness of the world like a raging sea, One has remained the same; God has and will always remain the same, yesterday, today, and forever.
A 50-word sentence. I’m very proud of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
NEXT SECTION!
Time continued to pass, and the days grew warmer and longer. Joseph thrived as he spent his days working hard in the fields and the evening studying with his brothers in Christ, or fellowshipping with the Caddick family. It was during this time t…
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Part of me wishes I had an identical twin, but then I start thinking what it would be like to share my face with somebody and I’m glad I don’t have one. 🤣 Although…a non-identical twin would be pretty cool.😎
- Load More
