@loopylin
Active 12 hours, 34 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3970
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon ohhhhhh
ok
that makes so much sense now
WAIT WAIT WAIT YOU MEAN HE WAS YOUR BROTHER ALL THIS TIME TOO????
HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE ARE RELATED AND I NEVER KNEW???
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
Sometimes the raw act of typing out prose feels like such a chore. It looks good when you’re done, but still.
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
Thank y’all so much!💜
@ellette @elishavet @koshka @keilah-h @rae @theducktator @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lol
Again, extra words from the song “Here Again” by Elevation Worship.
Leon Aesthetic for the 3rd book! 🥹
Y’all know I love Riker…but y’all, when I say Leon has also stolen my heart (and broken it,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, ok. Six MCs really isn’t terrible. I always find them interesting when they’re done well. (Not that I’ve specifically read any that didn’t do it well, buuut…. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hope your break is restful and profitable for you! Merry Christmas!!
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
400 more words.
I honestly can’t believe I’m sharing this…HUGE, MASSIVE, PLOT TWISTY SPOILERS
@rae you might wanna read this🫣
Hans is taking over his own story
“So, you figured it out.”
Hans stepped forward, fists clenched, eyes burning. “That’s why you never loved me…why you never…nev…
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You’re six feet tall? o.O
Yes 💁♀️ Well, last time I measured it was 5’11”, but my bestie says I must have had a grown spurt since then.
How do you find clothes that fit!?!?!?
1. Deliberately go into a store to try on things instead of ordering and assuming they’re going to fit.
2. Have a mother who knows what she’s d…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Happily stacks my 24 snowballs and enjoys a temporary retirement*
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon I love it💜😭😭
Is there no one else you can throw snowballs at???🫠🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Good section! And I like the boards. I’m interested to see what will happen now that they’re in the city again.
Two things:
The first thing that I noticed was… I forgot who William was. I thought he might be one of Amelia’s brothers 🫣, but I wasn’t sure. I think, with the amount of characters we have, especially the ones we’v…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*settles back and watches everything unfold*
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Glad to help! I’m so glad there’s gothic architecture (:
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
sounds good!
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
As a 6′ foot female, I’m tired of my height being celebrated. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes! These are just what I have running through my mind and never put on paper!
My dad was in the military and is now in law enforcement and one thing he always says is, “When I get shot, I’d rather have A guy carry me out then a woman try to drag me out and end up getting us both killed.” He’s a very tall, muscular guy, and I honestly…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
OH HE WOULD LOVE THAT!
(I would love that!)
That could be funny. And crazy. And possibly dangerous, so maybe we shouldn’t.
It would be so good! We should! We should!
I’d find it far more interesting to RP then a public school anyways. I like it much better, and it’s way better for Rory.
Besides, technically Rory is already g…[Read more]
- Load More
