@loopylin
Active 1 hour, 53 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3970
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint @stephie @liberty @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed @mineralizedwritings @grcr
Here’s the movie balled. Oh the music! It was amazing!!!
This is a story I can stand behind concerning women fighting. She fought when she was defending women and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint @stephie @liberty @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed @mineralizedwritings @grcr
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS!!!!!????
It was amazing!!!! I saw it in theaters with friends and am now trying to scrape together the money to take my family! It was AMAZIN…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
My initial reaction when I open KP and people have changed their profile pics and now I can’t figure out who on earth this person is and why they are tagging me.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Merry Christmas!!!
Oh I saw that coming! This is good, Linus. I do have one complaint.
This is an emotional moment, but I don’t see much emotion in Alan’s prayer.
I would suggest pausing in between fragments of prayer and describing what Alan is doing and feeling in that moment.
Exactly. This was just what I was thi…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I love that all three of them need stools to reach the counter XD
Plus, they’re expected to get so much done all by themselves, in comparison with all the cafeteria workers. XD
Seb
“Ha, nice. I used to have a white rat when I was five… Or was it a kitten? I could hold it in my hand.” Seb pulled a hand out of the sink and studied…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
*Takes in a deep breath to explain the game if needed* XD I listen to some of the books over Christmas.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, lol. It’s more of a whole-school-throws-a-party than a dance. I think more than half of the characters are going with friends or by themselves.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
oh me too! I love the redemption characters!!
wait! Rolf Klaus!! Not Rolf Klaus from The Baker Family Adventures?!?!
oh yes, I have often thought of that. I find so many aspects of writing a small reflection of God and us.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
oh I was mostly teasing. Lol. 😂
I would never be comfortable in a place like that from what it sounds like, but Rory might go just because he has no idea what is going on and what a dance even is. lol.
we’ll see if he ends up peeking in there.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper I mean yeah it is pretty cool lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper lolllll
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yup, lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
You know, it was really unclear. Sometimes a wizard will enchant a device or invention, and it will start acting with a personality. One of the main characters has a flying car that quits working for him and lives wild in the forest.
With a Snitch, I think they make it out of robotic parts first, and then they enchant it to fly and zip…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper ahahaha
let me guess, whatever’s attacking him involves snow.
- Load More
