@loopylin
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Is everything with your CWW account okay, @ellette-giselle , by the way?
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh no. Have you double checked both your name and password? Maybe you’re using the wrong email account? If you can’t figure it out, try replying to any emails you may have gotten from CWW this morning.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper yeah he’d certainly be useful.
Plus it’s not all that different from a ferret so people won’t be super weirded out.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ha, now I remember. I want a banshee, that would be cool.
Well, this is slightly tricky because I don’t date and don’t believe in dating at all. BUT, that is a side point. You’re characters are dating, so lets see. My standards on this are higher then most, so I won’t give you exactly what I would do, but a general…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle all righty!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Wonderful! lower end of page 36
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle I do, I just keep procrastinating cause that’s me. lol.
Remind me what page they’re on, and I’ll do it when I don’t have animation work to do. Which might be around 2 today when my brother has tutoring. But I don’t know.
Either way, I’ll do it today!
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I can’t log in 💀
I made an account and browsed around the website, but now it’s saying I have the wrong name or password and it won’t let me reset my password. I’M STUCK
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
You still willing to do those questions?
I’m walking an odd line here…….. I don’t want to pester, but you told me to remind you, so I don’t know what to do! 😂
If you don’t want to then no problem at all!
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m TEAM SPIES, let’s goooo 😄
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m glad you all like it, cause like I said I literally just threw it together at 11 before New Year’s lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle aww thanks!
yeah I like their expressions in this one, they came out really nice.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator haha I get that. the plot is really on a book-to-book basis.
@whalekeeper Elwin’s pet is called a banshee! I don’t remember his name but he’s pretty cool.
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m on team Spies!!! 🕵🏻♀️🥳 Who’s with meee?!?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Much better then the last one you showed us! This is really good! The guy and girl differences evened out really nicely! The expressions are also good.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
So where do you draw the line on this one? Obviously there are some lines that should not be crossed before marriage, but could you possibly elaborate on this more?
Well, this is slightly tricky because I don’t date and don’t believe in dating at all. BUT, that is a side point. You’re characters are dating, so lets see. My standards…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yep! I definitely like the fantasy creatures best, especially Elwin’s pet (I forget what it’s called). And the Trolls, with their cool backwards aging.
The plot is kind of nonexistent and I’m always screaming at the book, but I’ve learned to enjoy the drama. I actually tend to read a few chapters every week, rather than finishing it…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
ALL OF THEM
You can keep tagging me. Due to CWW this week, I may want the roleplay as something fresh in between Project Murcadox, so I’m just keeping an eye on this until then. ;]
“I have seasonal depression,” she lowered her eyes.
I was wondering, would you be comfortable sharing whether or not you hav…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow thank you! And yea I remember that scene too. Not sure if that was a high point or a low point in my writing journey haha
Sometimes I kinda want to turn my story back into comic form, but I would not have the patience for that lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow it’s totally all right!! here I’ll write one too:
Huntress and Sniper
The others were right. Trevor was missing.
How had I not noticed that??
Back in Teufort I would’ve noticed him gone in three seconds. It was kind of my job.
Being here relaxing and stuff must’ve really dulled my instincts.
“Hey Azalea, I found a guitar in the s…[Read more]
- Load More
