@loopylin
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That doesn’t sound wrong to me at all. Lots of middle grade books (and others) are very contemporary, with elements of fantasy. Hints early on would definitely help.
Starting a new idea is always exciting! If you want to talk about the world or anything, please tag me!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
If you’re talking about CWW, no problem, it’s an optional challenge. :] You should tell your sister, though, that nobody actually shares their stories on the community. You only count up your words and submit the number each time you write. So her project wouldn’t be shown to anyone.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint @rae @loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @ellette-giselle @hybridlore and whoever
I have a new project I’m excited to work on this week. Just spent an hour plotting the first half of it, but I’m still ironing out the wrinkles before drafting it. Some of that has to do with genre.
I think it’s going to have a lot of contemporary elements.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
There are definitely some people even in Christian circles who use dating unwisely. I remember this one gal in my homeschool group who had an obsession with Twilight at 14. Yuckyyy, and unrealistic.
My parents allow me to date for several reasons. They believe it is wise to develop an intuition with guys before choosing one guy…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
YAY!!!!!! I’m so excited to hear feedback!!!!!!
I’m so glad the rescue worked! I wanted a Stephen story and a Daniel story. The Daniel ending may be more cliche, but it’s just as true as the Stephen one.
Yup, Peter is back. I know his whole story and I wish I could have had more of it in, but Joseph and the others only got to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m just comparing the way I believe to the way the girls around me in my home school group act with the boys around me. You don’t have to agree.
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I figured out the problem….I wasn’t reading the instructions right and kept putting in my username instead of my EMAIL like it said in the DIRECTIONS. 🫠
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I can’t wait to work on Project Murcadox, I’m actually really excited. <3 Hehe
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay cool! I’m glad that works well for you and your church community. I bet it also works well for you because you’ve known the people in your church for a long time, so there’s a lot of familiarity. A sense of home.
Your picture of dating definitely isn’t the same as what we actually do in other Christian circles, though.…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I don’t think it’s happening any more. Occasionally it does to me though. Could be a problem on my side.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
wait what!!!! why do you think that!!!????
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper yeah pretty much
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well, that worked. Sometimes I’ll click on a link and KP will be glitching so it won’t let me through—but sometimes that happens for hours. It always gets fixed though. I was just not sure if it was going to happen right now, but it looks like it’s working.
Also, nice. Welcome to the detectives 🤪
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
YAY!!!!!
Click on your profile picture at the top right and hit “My profile” and then click “about” It’ll say your team on there.
You are going down!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr Pretend I tagged you instead of the Ducktator up there.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Also a detective!! 🕵️
Mwahhahah… prepare to be beaten!! 🤪
So, if you go to your profile I think it says. Otherwise, look at My Spaces? It was confusing for me too.
@everyone
KP is threatening to shut down… my link in my email didn’t work, so I’m a little concerned we’re gonna get locke…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh boy.
*Let’s out a long breath.*
Here we go.
To start, there are no rules in our church one way or the other. There are a few people in the church who date, but they do so outside the church because the majority of the people believe in Courtship, so there’s no one to date in the church. lol.
Basically, marriage is a sacred,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, I can just carry him in my backpack and bo human would question it. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
- Load More
