@loopylin
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You’re welcome
Which of your stories is he from?
He’s from an anthology series called the Baron Chronicles that I want to publish sometime this year if I can.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
I think I just assumed that most people who know each other irl on here are siblings, and you guys were working on this thing outside of KP, so that’s what made me think of it. I am not a spy… in fact, I’m a detective 🕵🏻♂️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 wow! Interesting. Is Xandro a normal horse or is he some kind of water horse in the same way they’re water people?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Here’s a random scene from WIP
Livia and Aubrielle are currently fleeing for their lives, trying to make it to Erstonia…
Glistening sand stretched out for miles…
At first, Livia had thought it was beautiful and mesmerizing, but now she hated it with a passion.
There was sand everywhere.
Sand in her teeth, sand on her tongue, sand in h…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
Tomatoes are delicious, but, I admit, potatoes are better.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw, that scene is so sad! 😥 And yeah, that is kind of creepy. One of my friends who used to live in Germany said that some people in Germany pretend like WW2 never happened–or they don’t believe it did.
Yes, as long as you’re writing, you can throw snowballs!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I know!!! But think…. if people in our country school systems and government are trying to make us forget the holocaust….. doesn’t that seems scary. Like, what might they be trying to do in the future?
Okay, y’all have to see this! It is angering! This is Man On The Street. I love these, but they are…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle I read the story. How sad.
What makes me angry is not necessarily that it happened (although that is angering) it’s that people go out of their way to say it didn’t happen. Like what are you gonna get out of that?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I know!
(btw, are you just snooping on the conversation, or did you read the story section I posted?)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It happened and people need to know. It shocks me so much when I talk to my peers and I say “Holocaust” and they ask, “what was that?”
WHAT?
How could someone forget stuff like this????
There are monuments to the horrors of living in WW2 Germany in several places where I’m from. Mind you, I’ve never been to one, but I’ve read up…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I know! We were just reading in Joshua last night in our family devotions about the crossing of the Jordan. One part really struck me. It was this one:
So Joshua called together the twelve men he had appointed from the Israelites, one from each tribe, and said to them, “Go over before the ark of the Lord your God into the middle of th…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, it did happen, but a lot of people didn’t realize it. Most times when you say “WWII Germany” everyone else replies “Nazis”. But that’s not all the way true. Yes, there were tones of Nazis and tones of Hitler Youth and Gestapo and SS. But there were also normal people trying to survive, Christians debating weather or not to take a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay……. Give me a sec……….
Werner whistled cheerily as he made his way down the street and turned toward the hospital entrance. Coming inside, he mounted the stairs and stepped into the hall. Werner looked up and froze. There, about five paces away, stood an SS officer.
Werner glanced back down the stairs and shifted his…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Shall I tell you, or do you want to just read the scene?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw. That’s sad. Thanks for tagging me!!!
@liberty @koshka (I’m guessing by your comment that you read the section posted above.)
Do you really want to know if he dies?
(That is actually not the character I killed yesterday. I killed someone else which is why the flashback was there at all.)
Any thoughts on the section?!?!
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It might take me a bit to do, though. (CWW frenzy)
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aight, I’ll join with a couple. I made them up this last week for a project and I’d like to mess around with them. 👍 Their names are Pilgrim and Izzy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow very.
I’m glad you like Huntress as a character! I honestly didn’t expect too many people to care all that much about her. She’s one of my favorite characters I’ve created so far, so…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
plus I’m not great at dynamic character posing so……
SAME. It’s so hard.
Sometimes, though, I wanna post a scene or two for some of the other artists on here to draw and see their takes on it.
Maybe I should do that…..
Yes, that would be so cool!!!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
yeah I have like zero ideas for what they’d sing (or she’d sing and he’d accompany her), I just let her bother him lol
XD very characteristic of Huntress.
- Load More
