@loopylin
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Join the club of “I don’t know what I write”
Yeah, lol, no kidding.
I guess I could call myself “the fanfic writer that’s not a fanfic writer cause she flat out refuses to write THAT STUFF that fanfic writers seem to be obsessed with”
Well you still write romance, right? Just way cleaner than everything else.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae Why? :’(
-
Ruth's profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m considering removing my characters from this rp
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
It kinda makes me want to write something to say what is the correct way to say/spell stuff.
That would be so controversial… 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

Majority wins 🤪 -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I write absurdist fiction. I’m pretty happy about it.
Join the club of “I don’t know what I write”
I guess I could call myself “the fanfic writer that’s not a fanfic writer cause she flat out refuses to write THAT STUFF that fanfic writers seem to be obsessed with”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 This sounds amazing, can’t wait to see more!
@koshka I have literally TONS of incorrect quotes for my fanfic’s 10 major characters (well, technically only 9 show up in the quotes cause one can’t talk) lolllll
Glad to see someone else likes making them!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore It appears twice, once in one of the Samuels or Kings as the name of a city, and once as a guy’s name in a random genealogy.
I wanted to say “the cake is a lie” but no one else will get that reference so…….
well ok Linus might get it cause he mentioned the same phrase once but other than that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@loopylin haha!
I wish I could say the same but I don’t have many characters who are genuinely “mine.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Why do you always accept your fate? :-( You must take hold of it and stand by your own strength!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
With Loops’ translation, it almost looks understandable, but it isn’t. Must have gotten a very few letters wrong.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I had fun being your doppelganger for 24 hours
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Shakes your hand* Deal
-
whaley's profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I don’t know anymore 😅🤷♀️
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oof, that’s no good. My little sister didn’t break anything, but she was in a lot of pain from fallin on ice. Get better soon!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ll try. *Stands up and trips again, knocking you over*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh no! Yikes. I hope you get better soon as well.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Interesting! That’s cool. I’m also part German, up to like 50%. (Could possibly be Dutch instead, it’s hard for ancestry websites to tell.) I think my last name means “Manly”… lol. Sounds like a sweet memory!
- Load More
