@loopylin
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m kind of a skimmer. 🫣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
Yikes, that would be a chaotic kitchen 😅 D, Q, & Z.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @keilah-h @rae @loopylin @arcticanimals @Esther-c @jonas @theducktator
This should be everyone reading the story (if not, I apologize in advance), so here’s the next chapter!! Hope you all enjoy, please vote by February 1st!
Chapter 2
A delicious intent
The alarms blared, and each contestant changed into their team clothes and,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Also, please excuse the cringiness of the first chapter. It has absolutely no point other than to establish the characters and setting, and it will probably be the first thing I rewrite 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Sounds so cool!! Requested access!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Sorry to the people who I sent out the wrong link to 😂 Working on fixing that
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore started the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Alright, I’m finally starting to post chapters of my WIP up for critiques. This is going to be a Google Doc link with restricted access, so if you want to read it (and you’re not already added) just request access and I should be able to approve it. This is a first draft (rough draft), so right now I’m not looking for line-by-line critiques, but I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I might do a short story based off of an old WIP I wrote with a theme similar to this one…🤔
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Awww you’re the best <333
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Yay!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
 I hope Andy comes back into the story because I like what I’ve seen of him!!!
He will return.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Your names are similar but yours is more fun to type out
Hopefully that’s a good thing….. 😅
Oh duh. *facepalm* that’s right.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @grcr @koshka @kyronthearcanin @stephie (I don’t have your email yet! 😥) @theducktator @loopylin
Okay, I’m just going to send the invites out! Y’all are welcome to join whenever you can.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Alrighty, thank you!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
No, you’re good, girl! I appreciate you offering to step in to help. We all have busy days at times 🥰
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
No problem! We’re actually about to start. If you can pop in for a bit, let me know! Otherwise, next week sounds good!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ahhh that makes me feel a lot better though
I couldn’t even sleep last night (not even joking) because I felt like a horrible person for having to back out *cries*
But you guys were so sweet and chill about it….. <333
- Load More
