@loopylin
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
oh that’s cool! I’m building a hanging complex, probably with bridges connecting different rooms.
Niiiice, that’s kinda what I was thinking, but it will probably be just a tower with a few bridges because I ain’t an experienced builder.
I’m iffy on the show itself. I don’t need another fixation. There are a couple issues I’d like to…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper just to confirm you were on of the people who mentioned the show a couple times right? Or was it someone else?
I don’t knowwwwwww sorry
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
hybrid animals!!
got inspired by someone’s art on the internet for a crossover fanfic thing.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I can’t believe I’m doing this.
I’m asking you an Avatar The Last Airbender question.
I remember you were telling me to watch the show like your life depended on it years ago. Still like it?
@whalekeeper @linus-smallprint @whoever else knows this TV show IDK
Ok so I loaded up my tablet looking for reference images for a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Girl, I spawned in that seed and nearly had a heart attack. XD I am not used to playing video games and I got serious motion sickness, but that spawn is super cool and I want to build one of those towers in BotW where you can’t see the bottom.
oh that’s cool! I’m building a hanging complex, probably with bridges connecting dif…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal AHAHAHAHA Those are too funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*randomly pops in*
Maybe having Leon point that out would help readers realize it more?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I liked how you had Neveah try to combat the lie, and it’s obvious it’s for Sef’s sake, not her own. To make this sequence really work, maybe make Sef think her Mani is just trying to save herself – it’s not a lie about Sef, but it would make the former lie hit home. Make her really crumble since the last thing keeping the lie f…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Lol. Leon is more experienced than Julian. J will level out, he’s just excited and nervous and high strung and…. you get the point.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
AWWW!!! Adorable!!! So sweet!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint aww cute! His paws look great too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
XD XD I didn’t end up getting my throat blessed because the line was really long and I was like “huh, you know what, that isn’t necessary so whatever.”
I have a sore throat
*cries*
lollll that could be a coincidence or it could be your body, used to the concept of being blessed, is rebelling since it didn’t get what it…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
WHY would ANYONE in his right mind Say That?
It’s Julian who needs this speech. Go ask him.
He’s a little hot headed, he’s a firebrand, and he’s desperately excited to share the truth with his people.
Anyway, you probably do all that in this book, and I am really enjoying reading this. So far cultures are fascinating and the…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal aww that’s terrible.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I like Rasins. Good for Leon and Julian not rejecting them.
why would anyone reject raisins!!??
Hmm. They’ve been away for about ten years, so things are going to feel very different to them. I can try to add a coming home feel.
Yes, they’ve had a wild day, and it’s just getting started.
Interesting. Both the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Here’s a little background on that scene…
yes, I know it is very sloppy and not perfect (I just wrote it literally today)
but here’s the cliffnotes:
- Sef is a slave of Iver, who is a Pythonos.
- Sef and Iver are currently in the throne room of the Master, leader of all Pythonos
- Iver has applied for a military position, and the Master is…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
WHATTT
the chosen makes me wanna cryit’s so good!!!! they portrayed it so well in my opinion hahaha
it’s my FAVORITE show of all time hahaha
- Load More
