@loopylin
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Esther replied to the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m already committed to reading two other people’s WIPs, but I don’t care I’m still subscribing to this topic!!! One day I’ll get around to getting everything read *sigh* 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ugghhhhhh
there ain’t gonna be no way for me to finish writing my story in time 😭
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
AHHH YESSSS MARKY BOYYYY ( @esther-c your nickname stuck lol, no going back now!!! hahaha)
This makes me so happy 🤭🤣
Oh my word, reading through everyone’s comments…. aghhhh!!! I need to seriously start reading it, I’ve just been so busyyy 😭
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
AHHH GIRL I LOVE FANTASY <333333 it’s my favoriteeee I’m so excited!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Just finished reading through all your chapters… man, I dont even know what to say…
Must read moreeeeee. WRITE WRITE WRITE!
Aw girlie thank you so much… <33
Eloy is my favorite… Aubrielle is probably second. And, since he hasn’t done anything yet that I can see, Cassian is also a fav.
AWWWWW
Why Eloy thoughhhh he kinda just drops off the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Omc thank you so much girl, that means a lot…you’re gonna make me cryyyy
Ahhh thank youuuu 😭😭💜💜💜💜💜
Your critique was EXACTLY what I was looking for, so thank you!!!
–Characters are very easy to picture, and not very easy to forget. XD So you’re good in that area.
YAYYYY!!! That’s one of the things I was worried about, and I’m s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
also, if KP glitches and you don’t get all the notifs, I try to post at least once a day, so if you check I’ll most likely have posted something between 5:00 in the morning and noon.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!!
(Sorry, things are crazy right now. Otherwise I would have posted one yesterday too)
The next morning, Leon and Julian woke early. The two sat and read their Bibles for a time. Then Julian sat down beside Leon on the edge of his bed and…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Wow! Sounds creepy. I do not know much about the fallen…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Sounds interesting! What kind of virus has taken over the world?
How is PICAFE connected to TKOK?
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay, well, I am reading! *Shoves all the motivation your way* I will give you some comments and some in-depth thoughts! Hopefully these are what you’re looking for.
Comments (as I’m going through) –
– Characters are very easy to picture, and not very easy to forget. XD So you’re good in that area.
– Prose flows smoothly…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
It’s in the update on her profile. 🙃
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle sounded like it!
I recognized “ace” from an Australian book series about dogs; the main dog character calls his mate that once or twice when he’s talking about her, implying that she’s the very best. It stands to reason that’d be a British thing too, and it certainly sounds like somethin that’d come out of the WWI time period.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
what?!? google is dumb. lololololol.
That’s OLD British slang. (came about in WWI)
It means “awesome.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
I knew you would say that 😂
What can I say? You know me.
There should be more people named CARROT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe look up words meaning carrot in various languages, that might work.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Where exactly is the link again? I seem to remember it was on an external document or something rather than being posted directly on KP.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle haha!!
Not as familiar with that one, and google search brought up nothing, but I’m guessing it means that’s good.
- Load More
