@loopylin
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
… May I ask what’s in Alpha’s pockets?
Alpha’s gonna be so mad lol
- A pocket knife (are you surprised lol)
- some loose change
- some random things he picked up like an acorn probably (Strange new world, strange new things, random things in pockets)
- a picture from a couple years back of him and Nar having a flour fight (he lost)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
… May I ask what’s in Alpha’s pockets?
Ha! Took me a second to figure out where this is going……. I’ll be surprised if they’re both still alive and out of jail by the end of the day.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I like messing with the idea of a world where almost everything you interact with is alive and has its own character. It’s fun.
Huh, never thought of that as a magic thing before. That’s a new idea for me.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
*Munches popcorn and M&Ms*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Alpha’s reaction.
I apologize to Dante ahead of time. I like you Dante, but Alpha is not a fan.
Alpha
Before Dante could get far, he was pinned against the wall in the hallway outside their room, Alpha’s finger’s wrapped around his throat. A red vapor was thinly veiling Alpha’s eyes. “Watch yourself, Dante. You may think you know a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Brea took several steps closer. She put a finger to her lips and shushed it. The typewriter sat still. Then, slowly, it typed out a s.
Then a h.
Then another h.
I love this.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
173 words
Her wide, innocent eyes were of a bluish purple, flecked with white as if some painter had dabbed their brush in white and flicked it with their finger. Then, some magical fairy had come and made all the spots glow like the stars in the sky. Her skin and hair were of similar shades of the bluish purple. Even her little boots…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay, I wrote 500 hundred words. I won’t post them here though because they’re part of a story I plan to post soon of The Baron Chronicles topic and I really don’t want to spoil what happens in this story.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
(where this super cool person is wearing a mask and then they remove their mask and its a GIRL 😮 nothing against girls being cool, just the trope is over used and I am more surprised when it turns out to be a male rather than a female.)
My least favorite part about this trope is the girl almost always has eyeliner on. Or they’re…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yay!!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
You’re so welcome xD
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
*gasp* It’s a date!
Yes!! 🤭 In my first draft I actually never wrote a scene of their first study sesh together…do you think I should add that in for the second draft??
When what, Tyler? 👀 I want to know…
I would like to know as well… 🤣
Definitely left that open for the imagination or a future short story ὄ…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Ok, so I told you I’d finish reading your book by the end of February, and I did! But I only started like two days ago. 🤣 Here are my thoughts! (Excuse any typos, I was doing this in the car, lol!)
Ok, so the biggest thing I noticed was the lack of hope throughout the story. The characters seemed to think about death a lot…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay! I could always try to integrate that into scenes while they’re traveling (to the church meetings, to their jobs).
That sounds good.
Gotcha. I’ll try to add some more of that in.
Cool, I’ll look out for it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Oooh, I love Puss in Boots, especially the Last Wish. That movie was as good as the second Spiderverse, imo.
(where this super cool person is wearing a mask and then they remove their mask and its a GIRL 😮
I think of Samurai X and Faith from Ninjago. They did it twice, several seasons apart.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I have this forum open on my laptop. I’m gonna tag you to see if you’re able to find it again. If not, oh well. Just thought I’d give it a try! 😉
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
You can also do that but do “is this a female” because that seems to be popular theme XD
(where this super cool person is wearing a mask and then they remove their mask and its a GIRL 😮
Immediately comes to mind…….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh, did you have a subplot POV on the side following the rescue?
No, two of my side characters were spies and they kept reporting the enemy and allies movements back to the MC. Plus, at one point when the MC was captured two of the officers get a message and kind of act startled. They leave the room, but the reader hardly notices…[Read more]
- Load More
