@loopylin
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
tbh, I am also confused about the teachings XD And I do wonder why. But also I get this feeling of fullness after going to confession. So whatever it is, I think I am going to stick to it! Also thanks for the prayers. I won’t be able to get back to anyone for a while btw. I AM GOING SKIING! ^o^
I agree, it does help to tell oth…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
okay hahahaha sounds good lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
If Nar is his sister, he’s going to be furious that his new enemy is carrying around pictures of his sister. If Nar is a crush then he’s going to be really mad because it doesn’t seem like he would want everyone in kingdom come to know that he carries around her picture.
Nar is his sister, and he is very protective of her.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m going to sit in a brown study for a while, and get back to you. *Thumbs up*
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Post it when you’re done, if you like! :]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh XD You replied quickly
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I think Esther’s comments have a lot to do with the ✨Three Ps✨ but I have to think about it some more
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
no I haven’t!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
*Watches conversation from afar* Hm… *Peeks in* @savannah_grace2009 have you ever heard of Promise, Progress, and Payoff?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
so yeah, thank you again!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper it’s actually looking really good so far! I have Sniper’s shading done and will start work on Medic soon.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Doesn’t everyone have at least a fragment of virtue though? (Sorry, I don’t mean to shut down everything you’re saying, this is just my thoughts. 😅) I’m not saying they have to be someone that the readers will look up to and be like, “Oh my word I want to be just like them.” I understand mankind is sinful and there probably are people out there t…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Now, you mentioned your characters not knowing God. And I liked how you put that—“without God there is no hope.” But…you have to think that these characters are probably looking for hope, right? Even just an occasional thought of wishing there was a way out of this darkness they’re living in.
So I know with where they’re at right now,…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do your other interests/hobbies bleed into your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
well, my stories are mostly fan fiction anyway so that could be considered a part of it—like, I love (insert fandom) so much I can’t help but write stuff for it. Even in my original works, this bleeds through—Headstriker, Coal, and Chisel, some OC’s I created for a story I’m writing with a friend, were based off various combinati…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
LOL I love these parts. 💛💛
Aww, thanks! 🥰 Me too 🤪
Would you want to write this differently… ? before I saw the “she drew out her name” part, my mind read it that she spelled it out. (Maybe I’m just crazy…?)
I don’t knowww 😭 I’ve seen it written like that in books before, but I feel like if I changed it to italics it would carry a differe…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey guys, I posted the first Topic of the Week question since last year! (I hesitated to post it for quite some time.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow @keilah-h @theducktator @linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @savannah-grace2009
Chapter 11! I’m not totally decided if I’ll completely reduce down to one a week in the future, so you may get a few surprise double chapters, but this week there’s only one.
Also, TCoH has become my longest project at just over 33k words and about 100 W…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@everyone
Check out Topic of the Week!!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
That looks so good right now… I wish I was a good enough baker to make that on a whim.
- Load More
