@loopylin
Active 6 days, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I thought he might want to turn back and no longer continue with them at this point, seeing this as a sign to return to his village and be with Liesle (if I spelled that right). But he seems determined to keep going for the moment.
Yeah, Roland’s pretty stubborn.
Julian is sounding a bit like a mother here. (I’m not sure i…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I thought so.
A lot happened in that last section that I was hoping on feedback for, so it was surprising when you didn’t say anything. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Would you be okay with me moving on? I don’t need you to give instant feedback if you’re unable to keep up.
If you really need me to wait a day though then I can.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Hmm, okay. Well that’s odd.
Okay, so you have reached the point where Roland is injured.
No thoughts on the assassination attempt?
idk what I ended up saying.
Okay…. let me go look.
Thanks for the feedback! I’m glad the characters are becoming more alive! Hybridlore would disagree with you on not having all of…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Esther, I also think it’s so cool how you write about small everyday struggles. It’s hard to find beauty in the mundane, when it seems the same day after day.
But in your writing, you can make even the everyday struggles, the repeating tasks beautiful, and everything you write has a message, and I think it’s so cool!!!! And I know God will use you <33
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Awww! Esther!!! That means literally so so SO much to me!!
I appreciate you so much, you’re amazing 🥺🥺💜💜💜💜
I never really thought about it that way!! But that makes a lot of sense!!
Honestly I’ve struggled a lot with the way that I just go to the hard things that need to be talked about…people like my parents have said that my…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
That’s amazing!!! That’s so cool!!!! Wow! I LOVE how you draw scenes like that!
YOU MUST keep that in the book if you publish with illustrations.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay…. I could wait I day.
Glad you found that interesting!!
Have you read the latest section I posted yesterday? I couldn’t tell from the feedback how far you still were. (trying to figure out how long I need to pause.)
-
Ruth replied to the topic How do you want to improve? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
I’d like to improve on all writing things in general, but I guess a more specific thing I want to improve upon is my writing style and the pace that I write.
I’m currently a relatively slow writer. I will write 500-1,000 words daily some weeks, and then won’t touch my writing for a while, or will only write like 100 here and there. I’d like that…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle The White Knight incident was also very interesting! I went back and read through the whole thing.
-
Esther replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
It also reminds me how God uses the same talents of different people for different purposes. For example, you tend to gravitate towards darker themes (not in a bad way!) and deal with difficult topics that need to be dealt with and seen in the light of God’s love. On the other hand, I tend to focus on the smaller, everyday struggles I personally f…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Sara Sara Sara Sara Sara Sara….
Girl this is literally so good and I wish I had gotten to it sooner!!!
I can tell you poured your heart into this and can see it on every page. I’m so glad you decided to go on with this. It has already impacted me in little ways in the short time I read it and I know God will use it to imp…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle all righty, I’ll look!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
At first I didn’t want to include that scene because I felt like it was too dark. However, the more I think about all the hurting and broken kids and even adults that have no hope, the more I want to keep this scene. God has given me a voice, and I want to speak for the broken, for the hopeless, and for those who cannot.
I u…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal I shall pick someone whom I trust lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint wow that’s good! I like the shading.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
If it ever came to that, someone should go through and save the most important topics (book and art critiques, active roleplays, etc) so that we can just pick up right where we left off.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’d join if you did that!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Awesome, thank you!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
- Load More
