@loopylin
Active 6 days, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Horror (also youtube channel recommendation) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 6 months ago
*Subscribes* I’ll comment more on this later, but I need to sleep.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I don’t want to skip Barnes’ class, or her own exhaustion will be all for naught.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
You nailed it! Is that enough description, or do you want me to try to elaborate? 😜 And don’t worry, you’re good.
Thanks, and I think it’s fine because you don’t have to explicitly state it. Is there a reason why, or are you getting to that?
Awesome, thank you! Yeah, Alec is one of my favorites. 🥰
Your welcome. Is he going to have ano…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Horror (also youtube channel recommendation) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 6 months ago
What a coincidence, I watched that same video. It was really good, I too agree with his view. There’s one author (can’t remember his name) that writes horror as a Christian, and I think that’s good. Just because horror is scary (and at times, has depictions of really, really messed up things) doesn’t necessarily mean it’s bad.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 heyyyy welcome back!!! Glad you’re back to writing your story. I don’t exactly have the time to give feedback yet, but I will TOTALLY be back tomorrow.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Is he meant to be really smart, but doesn’t necessarily care about school?
You nailed it! Is that enough description, or do you want me to try to elaborate? 😜 And don’t worry, you’re good.
Awesome, thank you! Yeah, Alec is one of my favorites. 🥰
By the way, are you planning to post a new chapter of your WIP soon? I’m looking forward…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
!!! PROGRAM HACKED!!!

“Welcome, my tater-tot munchers.
Today, we have been prosecuted by the world. Those who believe our cause to be tasteless have cast an iron grip upon our communications. They broadcast to all, painting us as villains for liking quality food.
Today, I ask you to rise up. This world is in need of a revolution. Eat mashed p…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I still really like the name A’Grend for a kingdom
-
whaley replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Notifs have been really bad, so I’ll notif you here. I messaged you on my profile :]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Sara, your writing is so beautiful. While I was reading, the entire time I was thinking “this is a beautiful sentence” or “this is incredibly true.” Your writing such wonderful truths, and doing a great job. Keep going, your writing is great!!
-
whaley replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m glad to see you writing again! Sometimes it can feel like such a chore. ❤️ But I think it just takes some time. I’ve also been helping Loops (a teensy-weensy bit) and I’ve thought about reading through the whole roleplay. Even if we weren’t the best writers, and we still aren’t, it’s still fun.
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Hey girl, are you interested in exchanging emails? You don’t have to if you don’t want to. 🙂
-
TheShadow replied to the topic How do you want to improve? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
What if I said everythingHm, I guess I would like to get better at writing more interesting, distinct sentences and showing more than telling. I think I’ve gotten a smidge better at writing okay sentences, but nowhere near as using excellent word choices or stuff like that.
I would also like to show my themes better instead of…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I think so, although if she doesn’t I can send it to her again.
- Load More



mm, not sure, maybe later down the road? I’d have to ask (:
Gotcha, that’s fine 😝