@loopylin
Active 6 days, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yikes. This is not looking good.
So Hassan paid the soldiers to look the other way?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint   @Liberty   @Hybridlore    @Koshka   @elishavet-pidyon   @Keilah-h
NEXT SECTION!!!
(If I was Freedom I’d be posting trigger warnings. But y’all have been amply warned.)Leon woke the next morning to find one of the men cutting the ropes that bound his wrists. One arm came free, and Leon gasped from the pain that…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yay!! You caught up!
I feel like at least one of the other characters should be saying something here. I just listened to N.D.Wilson on dialogue…and it felt to me that the other people weren’t even there as just those two kept talking.
Ack. I KNEW it! Ugh. I didn’t want to admit it, but I new it needed it.
Where did those sla…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh drat.
That’s a bother.
Well I guess if you don’t reply within the hour, (which is what you normally seem to do) then I’ll tag you again.
Wow. That escalated quickly!
Yes. Yes it did.
Seems like things are about to get rough for Leon and Rolf… 🥺
😈
Why wouldn’t the slave trader just kill them instead of tying the…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
do you guys remember this RP *cries*
I read through a good chunk of it and I was laughing so hard!!!
Our RP’s always ended in utter chaos lolllDoes anyone remember Compound Fracture 🤣😂😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Also go to this page
@esther-c @freed_and_redeemed @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Wow. That escalated quickly!
Seems like things are about to get rough for Leon and Rolf… 🥺
Why wouldn’t the slave trader just kill them instead of tying them up and everything?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Uh oh, it doesn’t look like it’s working again. But yay, thanks! I’ll check it out!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle ikr??
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh don’t worry. Things will be bad.
It’s crazy how this kind of sentence excites us.
Writers are nuts.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Go for it!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle wow, not even at the town yet and they’ve already gotten into a tangle!
I agree with Linus, drawing this out rather than having them immediately get rescued or escape or something makes it more interesting.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed oooh! I like it so far! If you write any more please post it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @grcr @ellette-giselle @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @trailblazer @hybridlore @rae @anyone-else-idk-lol
Possible (probable) scene for Book #2 of my fantasy series idea🤭
let me know what y’all think👀
The Mercenary camp seemed naught much fond of having guests.
Couldn’t they at the very least be w…
- Load More
