@loopylin
Active 6 days, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Reading through it again, I realized most of my “improvements” were already there and I missed them, but there’s still something I can’t put my finger on that doesn’t make sense.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Compound Fracture!!!!!! I remember him lol
AND WYOH!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! so many memories!!!!
you three…your characters somehow ALWAYS hated each other and wanted to kill each other…
THE DRAMA that always happened when us four were together in an RP hahahalol, yes, our characters were a blast together.
Did you hea…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I miss collecting dragon pics to post on here for no reason but to annoy everyone…
That was so much fun!
Good times
-
Ruth replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Hey, hey, hey, hold your horses there.
It seems like you’re trying to have an all-out war here between ducks, potatoes and squirrels!
Also
Andrew pointed me to this topic and I’m glad he did, this was very amusing to read through!
Wonderful and unique idea, as all your topics seem to be. Well done!
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
“I’m at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you’re right – have fun.” – Unknown
I found this quote and thought it was so funny! -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle honestly hybridlore’s got a point. It happened as a result of their faith, yes, but it’s been long enough in the story that readers might not be paying attention to that. Also, no one’s brought up why they were captured. I’ll get into that more once I’m finished with math work so hold on a sec. I’m not against what’s about to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
True, but it’s not like, direct. Idk.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Wouldn’t their deaths right now be kind of disappointing? They wouldn’t even die for their faith or anything. . . just . . . a grudge. For abolishing the slave trade.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I KNOW 😭😭😂
Jonas always had the best comebacks to EVERYTHING hahaha
and him and his sister always made the BEST memes
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas and @rae
you two…your characters somehow ALWAYS hated each other and wanted to kill each other…
THE DRAMA that always happened when us four were together in an RP hahaha -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
But… now how are we going to save Leon and Rolf? 😢😢
You can’t.
Plain and simple.
Want to see what happens???
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae @beth-torres @trailblazer
GUYS DO YOU REMEMBER THIS *cries*
h ttps://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/character-party/page/201/
I was laughing so harddd
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Wyoh strikes again 😣 I didn’t get tagged.
It was a necessary act of terrorism.
But… now how are we going to save Leon and Rolf? 😢😢
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I really enjoy reminiscing about the Character Party RP, even though Ottoline (and my writing in general) is SO CLICHE and CRINGE…it’s still so funny hahaha
I think my favorite line is when Nahim wouldn’t take a break and then Ellis was like “SOMEONE GET A ROPE!” and it was so funny
And then we all made #makeNahimtakeabreak hashtags lolll
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Woah…um…do I want to ask this?…yes…I will…
So, uh, who whipped you?
Uh… I don’t remember.
We were in a group of friends and a few of the guys had horse whips that they added crackers to the ends of. They were trying them out, and one of the guys snapped his back and it cut me across the back of the arm.
Then there was another t…[Read more]
- Load More
