@loopylin
Active 5 days, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Great job!!!! I really liked it! I sure was nervous for them!
Poor Riker. I am really excited to see Erich show up!! He was a character I really liked from the last book. I’m really happy to see him again. I hope he gets a lot of “screen time”. 😂
I am wondering why Leon and Riker seem to be struggling with the lessons we…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @hybridlore @linus-smallprint
So, in answer to all the questions:
the laptop did an un-authorized update. So while I hit save on all my documents, I still had them minimized instead of fully closed. Normally it tells me about the update and offers a time. I then shut everything fully down, make sure it’s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Umm… Perehapes he was a slave, or at least treated like one, earlier in his life, along with his brothers and cousins. They escaped, and tired to help other slaves.
🤨
I wrote like two paragraphs of his backstory.
This is Omar we’re talking about.
Have you read the section where he introduces himself to Leon??
Okay l…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
AHAHAHAHAHA
(or whatever Snipes’ laugh is like)
even the posts about me being a simp??? Lol
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Could you survive in your story's universe? If not, why? If so, how? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Hmm, well I guess in the woods around Rosen, I don’t think so. The woods are massive, and nothing really lives there. Besides, a creature stalking about doesn’t help, and something that could take a town could probably pick me off pretty quickly (wish I could say more but that would be spoilers).
As for Terre, which is where my…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
If you’ve ever read White Fang, there’s one part in the beginning where this guy knows he’s going to be eaten by wolves, and as he’s attempting to survive despite them, he’s described as appreciating his body a lot more than he ever did before. For instance, he begins studying his hand and the way it’s made, at the intricacies of each print…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Those are great ideas, thank you so much!! This is spurring a lot of ideas now, thanks.
Understandable. Contemporary writing is kind of like writing set in the present or close to it, and are mainly based in reality.
Thank you for the suggestions, I’ll check them out! Okay, compelling characters seem…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed Love it!!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
(Whether you read that in his voice or however you imagine my voice to sound is up to you.)
I’m now going to read all of your posts in Sniper’s voice now that you mention it
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Great, thank you!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Chase is glowstick

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @esther-c @anyone-else
and Part 3 (and I might share more from what would be the next scene too, but this is the end of the exact scene I’ve been sharing)
A vaguely familiar masculine voice…not very familiar, but familiar regardless.
A blue-eyed, blonde-haired man in a US Army unifor…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @esther-c @anyone-else
Part 2 of the scene I shared🤭 (and this still isn’t all of it…still working on it atm)
Franz’s gaze didn’t stray from Riker’s. “I thought you were dead…we all did.”
Riker’s back pressed against the wall.
He should never have left the Altmann home in a rush.
E…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper lol the rock one
noooo pikachu don’t do it
I wanna say my characters are not glowsticks, but then I realized that one of them is kind of a literal glowstick cause he has a few light-up scales on his body that are bright enough to shine through his clothes. And he has a traumatized life to match (although that wasn’t really my…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin lol
I know how to make pasta, grilled cheese (and turkey melts, which are like grilled cheese but you put turkey inside it underneath the cheese), rice, and I think I have recipes for salmon, both baked and grilled, but I wouldn’t remember it off the top of my head.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint great job! I gave you some edits and suggestions.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh no!!! how did that happen?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
interest/curiosity
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @grcr @smiley @keilah-h @theshadow @trailblazer
A lot of this is actually first draft material since I was adding in stuff, so bear with me 🫣 But I didn’t want to keep y’all waiting. 😉
Chapter 10
“We’re not picking them up, right?” Easton watched Hallie through the rear view mirror.
“No, they’ll mee…[Read more]
- Load More
