@loopylin
Active 5 days, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!
The next Sabbath, Hans did not return, but Julian was pleased to see Marius slip in and sit down. With him was a young man who appeared to be in his mid to late teens. Marius leaned over and whispered something to his companion who nodded. Ju…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Something I haven’t mentioned. I’m doing it between any possible sequel to CR.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I have a book I’m about to start writing once I wrap up CR, and I think you’re gonna go head over heals for the MC. Or the MC’s best friend. One of the two. It’s going to be a you sort of book. 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I don’t know. It didn’t really stand out to me, but then from your notes I knew it was going to happen.
Whaley did make a strong point.
I think you could go either way.
Honestly, maybe a mix is best.
Either your original way with a little more listening, or Whaley’s way with a little more anger.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
yeah, the girl slaves were in the house.
Okay…. maybe. That’s a big gap between the twins tho. I may change it. I have a new character in his 20s coming in.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
No problem, it just confused me and I wondered if I was misunderstanding.
Okay, that makes more sense. Lol! That’s really weird.
Yeah, I’m trying not to spoil anything, but it seems like it will still work… possibly. I’m not sure if the glitch on the page (with the mysterious text box) is the best way to go, but it will do…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m a little swamped, but tag me and I’ll try to join at some point. 😊
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
I like it! I think the part in the field is the only thing I would fix honestly. But that’s your choice.
Like I said, it’s a delayed hit.
I’ll probably cry tonight. 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
And also, nice drawing! I now understand. XD I thought she was a lot less humanoid.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
So when Alan joins The Faithful, and suddenly his behaviour changes (such as his reasons to fight), she is disturbed by this. To her, this kind of looks like he is giving up his independent thinking to some big jerk who thinks he has a right to do whatever he wants with the world.
Ah, there we go! That makes sense. Instead of her…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I like how that article covers previous names for the condition. That’s cool. 🙃
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I was just thinking about art challenges today. I might not do all of them. 😆 But I’d try my best whenever there’s free time.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae I’d love to do that! No idea if I’d be able to do all of them but yeah!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
totally would be interested, ty for the tag! Let me know if you make it happen!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @grcr @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @anyone-else
So I just got an idea. Recently I’ve been enjoying doing some art challenges to help me grow in some weak points in my art, and was wondering if we could do an art challenge together each week or two. Anyone interesting?
If people are, I’ll create a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
I was slightly sad that I didn’t make much effect (though what was I expecting when the writing for this final story was sub-par). i was hoping that the story would hit even if the writing didn’t, but I’m quite content after reading your last comment.
I will rewrite this story later, and then I hope it hits harder.
For now, I’m…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Liberty…..
you are insufferable.
😂
NOTHING about Marius and the prince?
Oh, and…Dietrich sounds like a very interesting character. I hope you don’t kill him since I like him.
CALLED IT!!
As I was editing I was like….. this is going to be her favorite character!
- Load More
