@loopylin
Active 3 days, 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Okay, I have decided to continue to keep trying with this.
Hope y’all are still interested. lol.
I still plan to have a scene where Aaron talks to Sabina about courtship, but I haven’t been able to work it out yet, so for now we’re just going on.
Another month was drawing to a close, and still no change had been…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Phantom of the Opera anyone?

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Hmm, this could be interesting.Â
Rory looked over at Hunter. “So, the winged kids are nice… except then some of them are really mean. That isn’t confusing. Not only do you tell me I need to keep an eye out for winged students, but I have to be able to tell them apart?” He chuckled. “This place s certainly out of my league. So,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Alright then! I’ll help in as many ways as I can!! Here are the ones I caught in this section.
Oh, btw, Rae’s right. You haven’t posted in WAY to long! We’re all starving for Riker/Leon scenes!
Okay, so there’s no way to highlight on KP that I’ve found, so I’m making my edits bold. I’m afraid you’ll have to look kinda…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
#HugLeonAndRikerSquad
I’m so happy to see them again!!! You haven’t been posting in too long!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka Thanks, girl! :3 and you’re so right😂 we should all know that my writing is going to wreck us all XXD
@ellette-giselle Thanks, girlie🫶🏻
And yes, feel free to point those out! I’m doing all the editing, formatting, writing, cover design, etc on my own, so I appreciate all the help I can get😅
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh I like it! Girl, your fanfic writing has improved so much!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Get in line! I think maybe Ducktator wanted to do a character next? There might be another one too idk. Also you should participate and have some fun with us! It’s a great way to practice art and it’s fun even if you don’t win.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@grcr @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Thank you guys for the submissions! Can’t wait to give my feedback tomorrow! 😁😁
Don’t worry about it, it doesn’t need to be perfect, we’ll have fun seeing it either way!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I LOVED Â it this was so so good freedom!!!
I caught quite a few grammatical errors and typos but I’m guessing you’re not done editing. If you want me to go back and mark them I can.
other then that, amazing job!! I CANNOT WAIT for the next book!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
of course you can ask for a character!! You’ll just have to see who all’s in line. 😉
By the way do you remember mentioning that you had a friend who tried to make an account but couldn’t end up getting on here? The same thing happened to me, and after waiting around for two months, I finally conta…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @grcr @rae @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @anyone-else
I haven’t written much of anything new lately (editing/formatting is draining, y’all😪) but I have this scene I shared a while back but have now edited (plus not all of y’all were here when I shared it,…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h
1. saw the Sniper video, it’s great XD2. I’ve read more of the fanfic, and it’s still good, very entertaining (the loaf scene was amazing lol)
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
GIRL! YOU QUOTE!! I loved that part of Freedom’s Fire! That is such a good quote!!
Yeah, I liked the part too.
Y’all are gonna make me cry😭😭💖
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
I am not a very talented artist💅 (unless you count tracing things😅😂) so I can’t really draw any characters
buuuuuuuuuuuuut
would I be allowed to ask people to draw a character of mine?? 👀
-
freedom replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka go slay that dragon
-
freedom replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@GRCR GIRL YOU HAVE A QUOTE FROM MY BOOK AS YOUR SIGNATURE!?😭😭 i’m speechless😭😭😭😭
@whalekeeper Girl, are you ok doing all those planks?? *grabs phone* do I need to call 911??
@ellette-giselle Oh my gosh, that’s too funny🤣🤣🤣
- Load More

