@loopylin
Active 3 days, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3962
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Rory and Hunter headed down several hallways and sets of stairs. Hunter moved ahead and Rory trailed him, glancing about and marking specific items and furniture so that he might make his way back alone if he ever needed to. They were passing an open doorway, when Rory spotted a young man. His back was to the door and he…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years ago
Here’s Friedrich

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years ago
As far as forum death goes, I think there is a newer aesthetic topic somewhere. But it hasn’t been used in a while either.
This is the newest one that I found.
I want to see yours!
AWESOME!!! Let me grab one!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years ago
@rae @grcr @loopylin @hybridlore @keilah-h @acancello @highscribeofaetherium @smiley @awsumfaith @kyronthearcanin @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin @ava-blue @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @arien @felicity @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @starofthenorth @rose-everdeen @saraina @queen_of_alvastia @starshiness @gracie-j @microphage6032 @lorelei-writer @lr…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I’ve never been able to get that to work. I can’t download the program and it won’t let me do anything online if I haven’t. 🙁
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Okay, next section!!!
Get ready for it…………
With trust in their heavenly Father, Aaron and his companions waited for the dreaded pounding on the door. But by God’s grace, it never came. After a full week of no more nightly orders, the people who remained in the capital felt safe once again.
Then came the w…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ready!? Shoot!
*sitting here pencil tapping* Or is there some kinda code about congratulation period that I missed?
lol.
I’m ready whenever the others are.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
That is so cool! What program do you use!!!??
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Do you want me to bring Rory in now, or wait until Leo is done with Silvia?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
yes please!! Do you need Rory’s again?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@esther-c AWWWW yay!!! What did you think?? 💖 and tysm for reading <3
Tysm Ellette. that is very helpful. it’s hard to catch everything on my own😅
and yes, I know, I know, I haven’t posted in a while…I’m mostly in the editing stage, so I haven’t had anything really new to share 😅 and I’m trying to avoid some spoilers…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I am indeed the one once known as FreedomWriter76 🙂↕️
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory would love to meet Leo!! He’s wondering around with Hunter on the Second Floor. If you want to arrange a running into then let’s meet!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years ago
Btw, whoever did the one for Beyond The Mask that was awesome!! I LOVE that movie!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years ago
Hello all,
I just scrolled through all 77 pages in here!
y’all are amazing!!!
I’ve gotten into character aesthetics and I was wondering if anyone would like to take a look?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
hello, my soldier boy is new here and is lookin I’d someone to interact with if you’re twins are interested.
- Load More

