-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Eeeeeeepers. Yeah no. I’m with Helmer on hights; they’re tolerable, but I’ll die with my feet on the ground, thank you very much.
XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
True, true. I think I can claim my paralysis gloves though (although that was inspired by some medical stuff).
(No? But I was cringing inside and wide-eyed)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh my. No, I’ve never seen that.
I stole the idea from my brother, who has also never seen that.
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Where are Chase and Sebastian? Didn’t they get the same sentence?
Touché, I will see to that when my roleplay brain starts working again.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Guys, if feet were people, what would their fashion sense be?
Ancient, that’s what. They would only wear toegas!
*Coughs awkwardly* I’ll just leave.
-
Enid posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
Guys we drove past a turtle on the highway, and I got out of the car to save it, but just as I stepped out this big truck smashed it to pieces. I cried a lot and my dad was sympathetic in a weird sort of way. He had that look you give little kids when they cry over something relatively small but you still want to comfort them. I guess I am human, after all
-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I need to read Little House on the Prairie again.
*Poofs out of nowhere* *Nods* Mm, classic. Has it inspired part of your story or…? *Poofs away again*
*Returns the normal way by walking* Just wanted to say your chapters are really solid, and I can pretty much pick any of them, read it, and have an interesting time. I can…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 11 months ago
@loopylin @people @etc
This poem doesn’t make much sense by nature soo XD But it’s fun to say out loud.
– Sensory Overload –
The cheeto dust sticks to my fingers.
Zappy plastic casts itself through my chloroplasts –
A science fiction invasion.
Suddenly life consists of balance,
Yin and Yang,
As the tang of cheese and sweat give voice…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Poor Ellie, especially, she shouldn’t have to touch wet noodles anymore. Gross. I wrote a poem about washing dirty dishes, once. It’s a little weird, but I’ll post it in a poem thread
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
The chefs would have no idea what to do with a real chicken.
By ‘chefs’ you mean teenagers who can barely put processed food in the microwave, right?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Leo
“I know.” Footsteps in the distance clicked faintly in his ears. A buzzing radio signal flared nearby. The security team no doubt. Leo looked at Rory, eyes narrowing. “You ever climbed a brick wall?”
He took the Kid’s wide eyes as an answer. Leo leaning against a classroom door as he fished around for the master key. Two…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
For all you ladies on here, there’s an online camp that runs every few months, set up sort of like our little kingdom here to help encourage writers and help them reach a goal. Before camp you’ll set a goal for yourself (writing ## chapters/scenes/blog posts/words/etc.) and try to reach it in that month. You’re a part of a tent of about 10 or so…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hall of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yayayayayayyyy!
I’ll definitely be posting on here this weekend!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oooh, I like it!! I could definitely feel and experience what Jonathan was feeling and going through.
The only suggestion I would have would be to eliminate some of the passive voice (“The floor was sinking…” “…his brother was on his hands and knees…”). It will tighten up the prose and draw the reader in more.
But that’…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks for reaching out, Kefa!! I’d love to chat some more!! 🤗
Hmm… my WIP…
Well, I have a few, but a couple of those have been put on the back burner for now. They were mostly ones written while I was trying to figure out my genre. Which, I’ve decided, is probably gonna be contemporary young adult fiction and histori…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, I mean, it’s really no big deal to me because they’re spelled slightly different (Halle and Hallie), and how they look and act is completely different so they’re very different people in my head. 🤷🏻♀️
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Your mc house looks cool! What mod is it?
Btw what do you think of the new update so far?
Oh also I got the first clone wars dvd at the thrift store! It’s only 3 episodes but it’s the first three and I like it so far.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Loved that snippet! I like how the reader is just as confused as Jonathan, I kinda felt like I was reading an anime lol.
-
Enid replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Ah, she is vengeful and sad. You could give her a little peace at the end; maybe she finds out what truly happened to her husband.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Pov you just notice that you created a new character with a name that nobody you know irl has but literally meet someone with that name a few months later
😑😑
- Load More

Aw, the poor turtle!
I would cry too
Noooooo! Rest in pieces, turtle.😭