-
Corissa Maiden of Praise started the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
So long story short, I used to be on here pretty regularly, but then life happened and I gave up not only the forum but also writing in general for a few months… I don’t even know how long it’s been since I was on here regularly. But now that I’m ready to return, I’ve noticed something strange… I don’t know who most of you are! So many…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy Thanks! I don’t have any experience in graphic design though…how would I start?n
@emma-flournoy Also thanks. 😀
@hope Thanks! I figured it probably be a less ‘scribbly’ version… 😛 -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 3 months ago
@BethanysInkyRoses ENTP?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 3 months ago
That’s pretty cool @Dragon-Snapper.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 3 months ago
@Mark-Kamibaya That’s what you get when you make clickbait. XD It’s an interesting discussion at any rate.
@BethanysInkyRoses REALLY? That makes a lot more sense now. I always thought it was Bethany Sinky Roses and could never figure out why. Thank you for the enlightenment! *chuckle* Sorry ’bout that. No apostrophe in a username… Aaaand are…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 3 months ago
Okay. This…

This is just a quick sketch.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 3 months ago
Nuts…it didn’t work. Okay, wait just a sec…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 3 months ago
@hope So, the majority of the people like Writing in the Light, but that is a little long. What if you could make a logo of it and put that on the side of your book, like the picture I attached? Kinda like what Tolkien did.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@Jess-Penrose *bows back* *takes opinion*
You’re preaching to the choir here. I’m constantly telling my siblings that sort of thing when they jump to conclusions about ‘all one thing’ in types. Drives me slightly nuts sometimes, therefore I apologize for driving you nuts. XD Yep, I totally agree. I was thinking this mightn’t just be that though…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic First Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Jess-Penrose *fingerguns back* It’s great. 😀
And I have no idea what that one is so everybody else, fire away. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus On second thought, I’m going to go play rummy…
-
Snapper replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus *wails* I’m all alone!!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus @northerner @graciegirl @winter-rose @jess @not sure who else I’m writing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic How Do I Create A Fantastic Character? in the forum Characters 9 years, 3 months ago
@emily-d XD! Wonder why that is?
-
Snapper replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 3 months ago
*blinks* Am I the only writer who doesn’t think that much about psychology and philosophy and theory and stuff like that?
-
Emily D replied to the topic How Do I Create A Fantastic Character? in the forum Characters 9 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper Why is it that we always have the same questions??? LOL it’s so funny
-
Emily D replied to the topic How Do I Create A Fantastic Character? in the forum Characters 9 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus You will be very happy to know that I am actually doing Jumpstart Your Novel, I enrolled in it pretty much the day it came out and I’m really enjoying it. @Josiah-DeGraaf I can’t wait! I love KP, it’s one of the best things that has ever happened to me, big thanks to you and the team for being so supporting to us budding writers! @Kate-Fl…[Read more]
-
Emily D posted an update 9 years, 3 months ago
@holly-nelson-gray Heelloooo there!
-
Emily D posted an update 9 years, 3 months ago
I’m BAAAAAACK!!!! Hurray!
-
Emily D posted an update 9 years, 3 months ago
@mark-kamibaya Hey there! I just wanted to thank you so much for all your amazing tips and knowledge, you have really encouraged me (and many more, I’m sure!) to try writing science fiction
- Load More
