How Do I Create A Fantastic Character?

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters How Do I Create A Fantastic Character?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

@emily-d There is a quite simple answer to your question. How do you write a fantastic character? I have no idea. *bookmarks page*

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Emily D
      @emily-d
        • Total Posts: 168

@Daeus You will be very happy to know that I am actually doing Jumpstart Your Novel, I enrolled in it pretty much the day it came out and I’m really enjoying it. @Josiah-DeGraaf I can’t wait! I love KP, it’s one of the best things that has ever happened to me, big thanks to you and the team for being so supporting to us budding writers! @Kate-Flournoy @DaughterOfTheKing @Mark-Kamibaya @Josiah-DeGraaf @Rolena-Hatfield @Daeus @Mariposa Thank you all SO MUCH for your amazing help. All the advice was worth its wait in gold.

I tell my story. Not so that I get glory, but so that others may know Hope.

Emily D
        @emily-d

@dragon-snapper Why is it that we always have the same questions??? LOL it’s so funny

Snapper
          @dragon-snapper
            • Total Posts: 3515

@emily-d XD! Wonder why that is?

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Emily D
            @emily-d

@dragon-snapper Great minds 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            >