-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@joy
Hiya! Welcome to Kingdom Pen, the amazingiest place on the internets!
Do you play an instrument? -
Snapper replied to the topic Critique wanted for Snow White retelling in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 2 months ago
@northerner *nods*
I have done the thing for the thing. The thing is done. -
Snapper replied to the topic Bonjour, Fellow Authors! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@warrenluther04
HIIII!!!
Welcome to Kingdpom Pen, the land of writing, reading, and where most people play at least one instrument. I’m learning piano too, though my main instrument is guitar. I play with my teen band. What are your favorite songs to play, and what kind of songs do you play at church?
Do you like LOTR? (I’m asking because I don’t…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Critique wanted for Snow White retelling in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 2 months ago
@northerner I like how you called me ‘The’ Dragon Snapper.
Question about the contact page, it says I need to add a comment. Will that go on the website, or will it simply be sent to you?
If you want, we can also exchange emails by KP’s email. Your email does not have to go on the site. (and now the word email is overused) 😛 -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Bonjour, Fellow Authors! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Welcome to KP @WarrenLuther04! O thou outnumbered. We can use it. Girls aren’t the only ones who read books. XD
Do you know your MBTI type?
Oh, and I play piano and violin too. 😀 What kind of music do you like? -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Bonjour, Fellow Authors! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Welcome to KP @WarrenLuther04! O thou outnumbered. We can use it. Girls aren’t the only ones who read books. XD
Do you know your MBTI type? -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Hey, I’m willing to admit First Person can be great, and I cite @Writefury‘s Blank Mastermind as proof. 😉 I just…Kara’s wasn’t doing much for me. *helpless shrug* You know if it was I’d say so, I would. Maybe you don’t need to change to Third Person, maybe the First Person writing just needs more practice, or a different…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Way too many cliches in one place in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus Yeah…I haven’t even read any Doyle. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Joy Made me cry too. 😛
Yay! I’m sure you’ll like it.
Glad you’ve got the tags down. What Daeus said and what I said were two different methods but they’ll both show you the tag. It’s just a little more convenient to mouse over than to go to a new page, but whatever works. 😀 -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
And a note on the tags—some of them have dashes in between words. Like mine—instead of @Emma Flournoy, it’s @Emma-Flournoy. @ Emma is the tag of another user. 😀 If you mouse over someone’s profile pic you can see what their tag is in the bottom left corner of the computer screen. The tag isn’t always the same as the user name.
It’s kinda…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Joy I know, he’s amazing! Not at all bad as Thorin either. XD Have you seen LotR and The Hobbit?
Ah yes, I haven’t seen Poldark or Downton Abbey but my parents love them. 😀Yep, Kate is the sister right above me. I’m third in a family of 11 kids. Homeschooled of course. 😀 And I’m not actually a writer but I sorta hang around in the same…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
And the moral to THAT is, if your character gets punched very hard, he will suffer at least some recurring effects.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Aloha @joy! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosaurus, greet you! I’m an INFJ too! Have you ever read An Old Fashioned Girl by Louisa May Alcott? What are your favorite sweets? Do you like to bake?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations Fellow Wordsmiths in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Koryn-Koch Welcome welcome welcome! I second Kate, you should definitely read Les Mis. It’s a little slow in places and incredibly long, but it really is worth it. Don’t try to read an abridged version either. 😉 And A Tale of Two Cities is one of my favorites too.
Do you know your MBTI type? Are you…an ENTP?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hey again @Joy! Which period drama is your favorite? Have you seen or read North and South?
-
Emily D posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Hey there! I haven’t chatted to you in ages. How’s it goin’?
-
Emily D posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hey there! Just wondering: Have you heard any of Hollyn’s music?
-
Emily D replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@celticcailin Hey! I don’t own a horse, but I do ride some different friends’. I usually ride at least once a week.
Ooo, hey, is anyone here @EpicAddie2 @celticcailin @joy @dragon-snapper @holly-nelson-gray @that_writer_girl_99 @kina-lamb @anyone-else (sorry if I’ve missed anyone!) into MUSIC? *Holly and Dragon Snapper rush over* Yep, I…[Read more]
-
Emily D replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@celticcailin Hey! I don’t own a horse, but I do ride some different friends’. I usually ride at least once a week.
Ooo, hey, is anyone here into MUSIC? *Holly and Dragon Snapper rush over* Yep, I said the M-word. Does anyone else here love it as well?
-
Emily D replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@RaeMarie Hey! I don’t own a horse, but I do ride some different friends’. I usually ride at least once a week.
Ooo, hey, is anyone here into MUSIC? *Holly and Dragon Snapper rush over* Yep, I said the M-word. Does anyone else here love it as well?
- Load More

@emily-d Hey you! It has been ages! It’s goin’ great! I just returned from counseling at a Bible camp all of July. It was amazing! So cool to see kids make decisions to follow the Lord through a week of camp. What have you been up to?
Hey! Oh my, that sounds awwwwwesome. I have been doing school, seeing friends, church, etc. So lots of fun! I’d really like to help out a Bible camp when I’m older, I bet it’s awesome. 😛
You should! It is awesome! I’m an outdoorsy kind of person so I appreciate the camp life 🙂 Have you been doing any writing lately?