-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@salome01w4g Yay! I don’t like cats either! *does a dance*
I love dogs too.
Salome–for some reason, that sounds familiar to me, does it mean anything? -
Snapper replied to the topic Howdy Y'all! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@shannon Figured I should probably say HI here and not derail the other topic.
So without further ado…
Hello!
Dragon Snapper, at your service.
So, I understand you heard about the Legend of King Daeus–what’d you think? 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@salome01w4g Hiii!!! *flies in on musical notes*
Welcome to KP! It’s great to you have you here!
Do you like cats or dogs? -
Snapper replied to the topic What You Think of When You Hear the Word "Texas" in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@shannon Hi!
When I think Texas, I think of a desert, then for some reason, the Rocky Mountains. (really not sure why.) Then I think of a giant star in a city, because of the Cowboys (the football team). -
Snapper replied to the topic Beta-Readers for a Short story? in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice At your service.
-
Emily D changed their profile picture 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Emily D replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
And I LOVE brumbies, though they aren’t an OFFICIAL breed…
-
Emily D replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_ Cool! I’m listening to it now, and it’s nice.
@celticcailin Yes! What discipline do you love to show in? What are your favourite breeds? I love Australian Stock horses, Welsh Cobs, Arabian Riding Ponies, and I love LOOKING at Friesians, though I haven’t ridden one yet. Some day. I saw the Australian Stock Horse State…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Noah Conference in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@PerfectFifths Oh wow, that’s cool. Their magazine is called Answers, but I know there’s a Creation magazine too…I didn’t think they were connected though.
Well, the life-size Ark is a different feature, on a different site, but still by AiG. In the same general vicinity, more or less…but it’s its own attraction. Just opened last year. AND…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Noah Conference in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@PerfectFifths Yah, I was already possessed of the sad knowledge you wouldn’t be there. 🙁 But I appreciate the thought. 😀
I think it’s basically just a big conference with tons of talks on conservative, Christian, Creationist, family, etc. stuff. Hosted near the Creation Museum and Ark Encounter, with Answers in Genesis. Heard of those things?…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Noah Conference in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@PerfectFifths Yah, I was already possessed of the sad knowledge you wouldn’t be there. 🙁 But I appreciate the thought. 😀
I think it’s basically just a big conference with tons of talks on conservative, Christian, Creationist, family, etc. stuff. Hosted near the Creation Museum and Ark Encounter, with Answers in Genesis. Heard of those things?…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy started the topic Noah Conference in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Hoy peoples. *tips non-existent hat*
Since there’s no category for just general discussions, but general writing discussions, I was obliged to make this topic in this category. Pardon is craved. I thank you.
That out of the way, I just wanted to ask if any of you besides @Daeus and @Kina-Lamb and @LifeofKatie are going to the Noah Conference in…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A writer of both games and books says "Hi!" in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Destiny Sound advice, and I thank you. 😀 I’ve tried the latter (but by no means for the last time) and thought about doing the former.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hi, Members of This Kingdom! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’m full of revised Disney quotes (I guess that’s what comes of being a Disney fanatic).
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Salome01W4G My favorite aspect of homeschooling?! That’s almost as bad as asking favorite book! Aahh. It’s just so…all ’round good. So flexible, and you get your siblings for fellow students and your MOM FOR A TEACHER HELLO, and don’t have to leave the house for most of the day every day, and you get to be with your family and do things on your…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ClaireC Oh, that’s good to hear. 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@GracieGirl, @emma-flournoy, Thank you for you prayers. 🙂 Things have mostly cleared up now. 🙂
@GracieGirl, That’s terrible :O I’ll be praying. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus @graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 @ethryndal @daughteroftheking @bethanysinkyroses @jess @anyone else
I’m on and writing. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Salome01w4g Welcome to the bestistest place on the Internet!
I’m homeschooled too. 🙂
Do you have a favorite book? -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A writer of both games and books says "Hi!" in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Destiny Going by ear is so much easier. Yeah…it’s finding a unique enough spin that’s the trouble. 😛
- Load More
