Noah Conference

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Emma Flournoy
    @emma-flournoy
      • Total Posts: 1352

Hoy peoples. *tips non-existent hat*

Since there’s no category for just general discussions, but general writing discussions, I was obliged to make this topic in this category. Pardon is craved. I thank you.

That out of the way, I just wanted to ask if any of you besides @Daeus and @Kina-Lamb and @LifeofKatie are going to the Noah Conference in Kentucky this weekend?

Louise Fowler
      @perfectfifths
        • Total Posts: 726

@emma-flournoy This might go without saying because I live nowhere near Kentucky, but your forum looked lonely 😉 No I’m not going to the Noah Conference. What’s it about? 😀

Currently reading Les Miserables

Emma Flournoy
        @emma-flournoy

@PerfectFifths Yah, I was already possessed of the sad knowledge you wouldn’t be there. 🙁 But I appreciate the thought. 😀
          I think it’s basically just a big conference with tons of talks on conservative, Christian, Creationist, family, etc. stuff. Hosted near the Creation Museum and Ark Encounter, with Answers in Genesis. Heard of those things? President being the great Aussie Ken Ham? AiG is the BEST. So solid all the way through the Bible. And the Ark is way. too. cool.

Anyway, yeah. This is the 2nd Noah Conference year, and I haven’t been before. It sounds really good.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Emma Flournoy.
          Louise Fowler
          @perfectfifths

@emma-flournoy Oh yeah, I know about AiG and Creation magazine. They’re great. My grandparents (and I’m always amazed to hear this) know quite a few of the people involved (my grandfather was even featured in Creation Magazine once 😀 ). I think we even went to see Ken Ham speak once. And my friend (American 😉 ) recently told me about that museum, and I really want to go! I had looked it up, it’s got a life-size Ark, right?

Emma Flournoy
            @emma-flournoy

@PerfectFifths Oh wow, that’s cool. Their magazine is called Answers, but I know there’s a Creation magazine too…I didn’t think they were connected though.
              Well, the life-size Ark is a different feature, on a different site, but still by AiG. In the same general vicinity, more or less…but it’s its own attraction. Just opened last year. AND VERY BIG. And once you step inside…the music. And the thunder and waves and sound effects, and the attention to every detail…it’s really amazing. You should come over here someday. 😀
              And the Creation Museum is a whole ‘nother package of greatness.

Louise Fowler
              @perfectfifths

@emma-flournoy I think AiG and Creation Mag are connected, though I’m not 100% certain 😉 Ah, okay, I knew they were also connected somehow 🙂 Yes, I do want to come and see it sometime, but who knows when that will be?? :O

katie
                @lifeofkatie
                  • Total Posts: 137

@emma-flournoy – EXCITED 😀

@PerfectFifths
                  – It would be great if you could visit the Creation Museum & Ark Encounter sometime! They’re both AMAZING 😀 😀 😀 (And the NOAH Conference is AWESOME too. I went last year and LOVED it!!)

Anne of Lothlorien
                  @anne-of-lothlorien
                    • Total Posts: 440

@emma-flournoy Nope, not going. I did go to the Best of British Bible and Science Conference in March, and we also visited the Ark… if you can possibly see it, DO IT! It is so amazing!

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Emma Flournoy
                    @emma-flournoy

@Anne-of-Lothlorien Oh never fear, I’ve already seen the Ark. We went last year. But I’m only too happy to see it again.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Emma Flournoy.
                    Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >