-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Well, if I ever need to melt the dragon-trainer’s chair, let me know. And make sure that they give you enough fish. Can’t write without em.
*nods head*
And so the game continues. 🙂 -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@daeus Well, if you can say Macdonalds in Japanese, I can say pizza in Russian. 😛
@kina-lamb I shall add those to the list. Thankee kindly. 😀
@catwing *is still shaking from your paw/talon handshake*
*steadies and brushes self off*
XD I’m glad you like it! 😛 Have you read the sequel? -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Anne-of-lothlorien @salome01w49 Praying.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Tell your brother I think that his picture is great!! 😀
@salome01w4g @ethryndal @kate-flournoy (where’d you go? Did your talons become too long to write?)

@daeus @that_writer_Girl_99 @shannon @daughterofthekingI’m on.
-
Emily D replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@emily @salomew4g Hey, question: do you two have anything to do with The Rebelution? I love it. 😛
-
Emily D replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@emily @hannah Hey, question: do you two have anything to do with The Rebelution? I love it. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hiya, new person here! ^-^ in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emily I’m sure you are. Or are working that way. 😀 I couldn’t judge as I haven’t read any of your stuff! 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hiya, new person here! ^-^ in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Ryanna Yup INFPs, INFJs (of which we also have a ton), most commonly known for that. 😀 Though we do have quite a few good extroverted ones. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Brainstormers this way in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus Wow that’s a comprehensive survey.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Tree in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 1 month ago
I agree with Daeus. And I don’t think people would draw too many parallels as long as it was different enough. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hiya, new person here! ^-^ in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Ryanna HAHA! Another INFP! We have about a gazillion of those on here. 😀 Welcome to KP!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A New Synopsis For Edwin Brook in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus Yuppo, the former. When fate seeks to destroy you.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A New Synopsis For Edwin Brook in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus Yuppo, the former.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Possible Book Title in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 1 month ago
@WarrioroftheRealm Three. 🙂
-
Emily D replied to the topic Hiya, new person here! ^-^ in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@ryanna Same, I probably didn’t start take writing seriously until about a year or so ago. 🙂
-
Ethryndal posted an update 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emma-Flournoy Well I don’t know about you, but that was a PATHETIC eclipse.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Eclipse Inspiration in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Yep! There’ll be one 2024, and will be in Texas. I believe it’s in April.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Eclipse Inspiration in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@catwing Uh oh. Go save the catwing. She’s the only one we have…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@jessi-rae Aw, I love dogs! Adorable profile. 🙂
And of course, *drumroll* Welcome to the amazingiest place on the internets! I’m so glad you could join us! - Load More

Sort of! I must’ve been expecting it to get really really dark. It did get a leeeetle darker and looked kinda cool out, but it was…pathetic. Looking at the sun through the solar filter was pretty cool though. It looked like an orange crescent moon. (We weren’t in the ‘path of totality’ as they call it, so we didn’t get to see it 100% eclipsed.…[Read more]
I don’t know WHAT I was expecting, but it wasn’t that. And yeah, maybe that’s because I didn’t have solar filter thingies or whatever. ANNA did. But that’s because she was cleaning someone’s house at the time, and they were kind enough to offer them to her.
*sigh* So yeah, I was a poor earthling. Sheesh. Pictures are always lovely.
(Can we take…[Read more]
@Emma-Flournoy Blphugh. I always forget the tag.
ACTUALLY, you don’t have to do a tag as long as you’re hitting the reply button. I’ll still get a notification. It’s rather nice.
*sage nod* That’s sad. I’ll send pictures.
(Yeah, seriously! The scientists are so kind in naming their things cool things.)
Oh! Well that makes sense, I suppose. *tags you anyway* @Emma-Flournoy
Uh-huh, I got two tags. 😉
Notifications I mean.
There is no greater irony than you giving me two notifications to tell me YOU got two.
XD I didn’t do it on purpose.
*snickers* Bet ya did. 😉
*snickers wickedly* And you’ll never know.
(The fact that I virtuously never lie could help you out though.)
I ain’t droppin’ no eaves, honest (so I hope it’s okay to jump into this conversation? I’m really sorry if it’s not!), but I got to see the eclipse in totality. I don’t live in the Path of Totality either, so my family journeyed to a different state to see it. And it was totally epic.
Jump all you like! (And kudos for a perfectly placed LotR quote…)
Gah, that must have been SO cool! What was it like? Did everything get dark or something, or is that just one of those random myths everyone thinks is true?
Thanks! (And thanks, I love that quote. XD)
It was pretty awesome… Everything didn’t get dark as in the dead of night kind of dark, but it was all dusky, I believe the word is. A flock of birds returned to roost in the trees, and the cicadas and other night bugs began to sing. And Venus (usually the brightest “star” in the sky) was visible.…[Read more]
@ethryndal Pathetic eh? I certainly hope this is one of your sarcastic moments, because it was far from it. 😛
@Jessi-Rae YIKES. That sounds AWESOME.I think the coolest thing about what you just said is how the animals and stuff thought it was night time. *shivers* It’s almost creepy. I don’t know about you, but I kinda want to write a story about an eclipse now. 😛
(And your imagery was so cool. Sun like rising stage lights? SO. COOL.)
@Dragon-snapper…[Read more]
@ethryndal You’re right! It would be fun to write a story about an eclipse. Or something similar, anyway…
(Thanks! That was the best way I could think to describe it. 🙂 )